wonder woman, she-ra, poison ivy, super girl, harley quinn, bat girl, storm, she hulk, phoenix, dyna girl..and did i mention WONDER WOAMN!!
Mar 21 - 05:31 AM
yea it be cool to see them get there own movies too. they really should do super girl over.
Mar 22 - 04:11 AM
Agreed, I feel like she really got the shaft.
Mar 25 - 04:57 PM
i would love to give her the shaft
Apr 2 - 03:30 AM
she hulk? NO
Mar 23 - 01:08 PM
Uhh Power Girl, Zatarra, And bat girl.
Mar 22 - 07:46 AM
Amir Leo Habibovi? Vilia
new better CATWOMAN
Mar 22 - 04:06 PM
Mar 22 - 05:08 PM
Nathalia Uzcátegui Medina
Batwoman, Power Girl, Storm, She Hulk, Wonder Woman and Black Widow.
Mar 22 - 05:04 PM
Mar 22 - 07:53 PM
The Ten that Need their Movies made
1. Wonder Woman
2. Witch Blade
4: Storm: X-men origins!
6: Selena Kyle: Catwoman
8: She-Hulk (It may only if they put her in a Hulk Movie)
9 & 10? Who knows could use maybe an Elektra/daredevil reboot and even a Psylocke movie!
Mar 24 - 10:59 AM
A. Jean Grey(AKA Phoenix) should get her own movie and not be played by the talent lacking and undeseriable Famke Janssen
Mar 24 - 11:22 PM
B. When it comes down to it fuck the rest of the female superheros they basically suck all except for the greatest one of all time BLACK CAT, SHES DESERVED HER OWN MOVIE FOR THE LONGEST TIME NOW (Harley Quinn would be acceptable also)
Mar 24 - 11:24 PM
Psylocke. Someone make it happen please. <3
Mar 25 - 11:14 AM
Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Zatanna, Huntress
Mar 25 - 04:02 PM
2. Ms. Marvel
4. Witch Blade
5. She Hulk
7. Spider woman
8. Power Girl
9. Super Girl
10. Black Canary
Mar 25 - 04:52 PM
Alejandro Escobar Brito
wonder woman la mejor
Mar 26 - 02:36 PM
In no particular order:
1) Wonder Woman, because it IS absolutely ridiculous that there hasn't been one yet, considering that she's one of the big three.
2) Black Widow, because spies! Morally dubious assassinations! Having to build yourself into a hero in your own eyes and to hell with the rest of the world! And if they got the timing right, it would line up incredibly well with the next Captain America.
3) Black Cat, if only because I want a fun, well-done heist film.
4) The Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn show would be fantastic. Seriously, a glorious train-wreck of awesome, I would watch it SO MANY TIMES.
5) Storm is kind of a given, considering how prevalent she is already in the not-quite-MCU. I suppose there isn't a great chance she'll show up in the Black Panther film unless Marvel and Fox manage to work something out, but that could be a fantastic bit of cross-promotion.
6) Batgirl if it was Steph or Cass, because I really enjoy their backstories equally, and I love Barbara a ton, but...
6.5) I'd rather see her as Oracle in a BoP film.
7) A Team Maximoff film that concentrated on Wanda would make me ridiculously happy, even though I have no idea who would even have the rights to do it. They wouldn't even have to do a full-on origin story; there are so many excellent jumping-on points that it would be ludicrously easy to just pick a spot and go.
8) Batwoman because excellent backstory! Creepy as hell villain! Tragedy and woe! And that probably means we would get The Question as well. <3
9) Spider-Woman would be so great, even if it doesn't lead to a Secret Invasion type thing. She's smart, capable, and could potentially be a darker force should TPTB so choose.
10) X-23 for either a painful, hard as hell origin story, or a powered teen thing where she goes on adventures and hangs out with the Richards kids. Because that was fun in the comics, and if Fox is going to own both mutants and anything F4, they might as well DO something with them.
Also Wasp, once Ant-Man gets around to being made.
Mar 27 - 12:43 PM
Okay well there should be two categories. New movies and Remakes. For new movies: Bat Girl, Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, She-Ra (definitely!), Storm, Jean Grey, Hawk Girl, Sailor Moon (she's a hero in her own right :D), Rogue, oh and Huntress (the first incarnation). Remakes: Catwoman and Super Girl!
Mar 27 - 01:17 PM
In all honesty, nothing from Marvel comics...
The only female hero I see with potential of being in a good movie is Wonder Woman. Batgirl wouldn't work, because you'd have to bring in the Joker (as he's a huge part of Batgirl's story), and after Ledger's death, that'd be something really difficult to do.
Mar 28 - 08:35 AM
WOMEN ARE WONDERFUL
Mar 28 - 11:28 AM
4. Harley Quinn
7. Black Canary
10. Black Cat
11. Black Widow
13. Lady Deathstrike
14. Poison Ivy
15. Annie (Spawn of Clayface)
Mar 29 - 05:05 AM
Agree with all of them!
Apr 2 - 07:59 AM
Oh and Magdalena!
Mar 29 - 05:07 AM
Even tho many of the DC female characters listed previously do deserve their own films, they also deserve to have them done right. WB has this really bad habit of destroying what makes the female DC characters interesting when they bring them to film or TV. Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Birds of Prey (Huntress & Black Canary). I'd rather not see any female super hero films then run the risk of WB just screwing it up for no good reason.
Mar 29 - 08:00 AM
Memorable Movie Journalists
New sci-fi by Christopher Nolan
Anchorman 2 is Certified Fresh
The 25 best-reviewed ever!