14% No Good Deed Sep 12

46% Reckless: Season 1

Caught in the Crossfire Reviews

Roy G

September 17, 2010
Not bad and a good twist at the end.
brandankurtis
December 29, 2010
This movie had no particular agenda, really, which in itself, is great. It didn't pretend, just proceeded to assemble the parts of a down-to-earth crime story. This gritty drama possesses a sense of validity that its glossy, slick, higher-budget counterparts often lack. This made for a refreshing difference. Lots of surprises from a well-written story that builds the plot deliberately.Adam Rodriguez, of CSI Miami fame, did an excellent job of acting. We're accustomed to expect this from him, but for some reason a lot of television actors encounter difficulty doing as well in movies. Better-than-decent acting, and excellent "street feel", added to the production values by 50 Cent.I particularly enjoyed the local flavor of the Michigan scenery. Felt almost like New England, in some ways. I had to give a look at the production information to tell where it was shot, to be certain. There was no overuse of cop-props, or crash scenes, but still plenty of action as things unfolded. I think the whole cast, and everyone involved, deserve a "pat on the back" and congrats for this one. Worth a watch, even two.
January 8, 2012
This movies was boring, and started of fast. It then went to a slow point, and continual failure in my interest!
jarrad b.
July 20, 2011
Nice by the numbers cop story. The action is good and it all builds towards a good conclusion.
enfuego142000
May 30, 2011
Terrible movie. I really have a problem seeing Klein as a bad ass cop. It was pretty boring to me.

Not worth a rental.
Zeppo1
July 28, 2010
**1/2 (out of four)

Though the movie is quite implausible, it still manages to stay fairly engaging. But one performance proves to be just too much and ends up sinking the rest of the picture.

Chris Klein and Adam Rodriguez are two cops who are sent out to investigate the shooting of a cop. The search ends with several questionable deaths. The details unfold during the interrogation when things become less clear as to who the real bad guys are.

Adam Rodriguez shows a lot of star making potential here and the script offers some lively dialogue. The film could have succeeded better had Chris Klein?s performance been more on target. He is trying so hard to look and act like a bad-ass cop. He yells and snarls every line. It is so bad that it makes his scenes almost unwatchable.
shelina j.
July 14, 2010
this movie was good. The only problem that I had with this movie is that 50 cent only had a short time in the film.