Celtic Woman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Celtic Woman Reviews

August 20, 2014
Although the group doesn't stand out, they can put on a good show. I remember having a dream about them (with a slight "legend" touch). They had an effect on my life, really getting me into more classical, folk, and some Irish music.
April 25, 2009
Pagentry, incredible arrangements ... a touching, moving, and well-worth-the-time DVD to view. I can also tell you that if you have the chance to see Celtic Woman "live" -- DO NOT MISS IT! This is an eTicket event well worth an evening -- and especially a romantic date experience!
November 28, 2007
The sounds are wonderful. These women are amazing! If you like Enya's music, you'll love Celtic Woman, also available on CD.
November 17, 2007
I love it! I have to say that my favourite singer would now be Lisa Kelly! And I love the fiddlest!!!
April 25, 2009
January 31, 2009
I LOVE CELTIC THUNDER MORE THAN CELTIC WOMAN ANY DAY!!!!!!
December 16, 2008
this is so beautiful these gals are so beautiful and gifted by the LORD wonderful music very very beautiful
December 7, 2008
no thanks not my thing
½ December 1, 2008
I can't take my eyes off of these Irish beauties, let alone pass up their music.
½ April 24, 2008
Asher calls this "Happy Woman" :)
March 21, 2008
Enchanting musical spectacle.
January 27, 2008
I absolutely love these girls. The music is AMAZING!!!!!!
½ January 8, 2008
It's good to see a group of real artists travelling and making it big. The beauty and wonder gives justice to the tradition of celtic music. A real success story. Makes a wonderful tradition accessible to more people.
January 2, 2008
Live concert,I think it's great.
December 5, 2007
I give this 2 stars for the beautiful music, but honestly it was like watching a beauty pageant. Just listen to the CD, the music speaks for itself and the visual is basically fluff.
November 28, 2007
November 21, 2007
this movie is awesome
November 19, 2007
These singers are even better than Enya.