67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

—— New Girl: Season 4
83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Cemetery Gates Reviews

April 24, 2014
Aside from some awesome gore, Cemetery Gates manages to be a rather tedious, badly made, poorly acted, and tedious piece of B-level horror cinema that does nothing to make itself even remotely memorable.
July 25, 2013
The trajectory and direction of this film is misguided by cheesy effects, goofy acting, and a trailer that overall renders the movie as a predictable mess.
Nukleopatra
February 8, 2013
Reggie Bannister vs. a Giant rubber rodent.

This has to be a cult classic.
April 23, 2011
Laughed my ass off while watching it.
March 29, 2011
Laughable and silly. The acting is horrendous (even for a B movie), but the one-liners from some of the victims are entertaining. Because of the bad script, non-scary music and lack of any visual effects to set the tone, it's not quite a fit for my "so bad it's good" pile. But it has a decent concept and more than enough over the top fake blood and guts to keep you going. 2 stars for the unique concept and obvious over the top gore, both of which I enjoy in a tongue and cheek monster film.
January 2, 2009
Woohooo @ the animal rights activits! Helps creat movies like 28 days later Oi Oi!!!!!!!!! Wonder if this movie is any good... heh...
November 3, 2008
This is one of the funniest, cheesiest horror movies out. It may be lame but at least they have awesome fake blood.
ken j

September 7, 2008
Well i got alot i can say about this movie but for starters the only things it has going for is the amount of fake blood that was used is over the top high and the fact that Reggie Bannister from Phantasm was in it. Two activists try to let loose a Tasmanian Devil named *Precious* goes horriblely wrong people start ending up dead among the victims are some rednecks and a student film crew shooting a movie in a nerby cemetery of course ull be happy to see them go since there mostly stoned and some of the dumbest characters on film while two scientists search out to kill the monster, This movie pretty much has to be taken tongue in cheek all the way threw and only watched by fans of cheesy horror movies
Anthony V

July 3, 2008
Some nice gore, but hampered by sub par acting, and a so-so script.
tadah1
July 3, 2008
oh this is hilarious
this a great!
you must see it
another sci-fi original movie (i love them) and this one really came through with the gore, nudity, horror, and bad storyline and actors!
oh deary me. good for a laugh i say!
sleepykiss
October 26, 2007
Hey... Reggie from PHANTASM stars, its just gotta be good, right??? LOL.
bzaar
October 23, 2007
Monster bait, you're gonna be monster bait monster bait
dorisgc