62% Hercules Jul 25

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Chak De! India Reviews

January 21, 2014
CHAK DE INDIA is the best sports film from the indian cinema!!! The best part of the film was undoubtedly SHAH RUKH KHAN. His performance deserves a standing ovation. His performance was simply brilliant and mind blowing. It was so natural to see him on the screen as the coach Kabir Khan. He fits the role perfectly. Really nobody could have pulled the role of Kabir Khan better than the KING KHAN. This is the best film in 2007.
R. Jayakrishnan
January 15, 2014
91%
Phenomenal movie! A melodramatic take on the game of Hockey, and this film has more spirit than the game itself! It's elevated by a fine performance from Shah Rukh Khan and makes it worthy to watch even if it's predictable at times.
June 17, 2013
Ein indischer Film ganz ohne Bollywood Songs innerhalb der Story. War ganz Łberrascht! :) Die Geschichte war spannend und berŁhrend. Ein bisserl lang, aber das ist man ja von den Bollys gewŲhnt ;)
June 2, 2013
A very good sports movie.
May 7, 2013
it was more or less a decsent of remember the titans
was good but titans rock all over
April 18, 2013
Awwwwwwww, srk, you are such a wonderful father figure...
March 13, 2013
A different look of Shahrukh Khan... Nice movie...
February 6, 2013
This is the example of a film that really pays attention to the importance of a story and how do the actors deliver the story through the characters!
December 27, 2012
Khan's best onscreen performance,very good inspiring movie.
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to seeing!
October 15, 2012
Awesome movie! Great in every respect - plot, cast, cinematography.
September 2, 2012
I accidentally watch this movie on TV. But wow... very great movie. It's just another typical sport loser team from zero to hero, but still great!
July 21, 2012
Superb film.... SRK's action in the film was Amazing..... This film was Quite Rocking...
December 19, 2011
Fantastic bollywood film.
August 28, 2007
For the typical desi minded men and women, especially MEN. SRK should do more movies like these.
May 4, 2012
Its based on true story, nicely done but a kind of old style.
April 4, 2012
I caught this on TV & surprise, surprise, no song & dancing around the trees. Khan is good as the Coach but the it's the ladies who shine here. They are that believable & natural. The story-line is pure bollocks fantasy but hey, it's a story that a former hockey player like me can relate to.
February 17, 2012
Best film of the year !!!
January 22, 2012
Chak De is a great movie and even surprised to know that it has cracked my mains exam for UPSC as well. I had joined Climb First for UPSC preparation and I met Mr. Mukund there who has cleared his examination. He advised me to prepare strategy plan as per Chak De movie. At Climb first, Mukund advised me that to crack upsc mains, 11 things are very important, same like 11 members in a team.
1. General Studies ‚" Prelim,
7. General Studies ‚" 2,
8. Optional Subjects ‚" History 1,
9. Optional Subjects ‚" History 2,
10. Optional Subjects ‚" Political Science -1,
11. Optional Subjects ‚" Political Science ‚" 2.
These are the 11 things. If we can coordinate and club all these 11, then we can make it as a team and can hit the goal. I really appreciate Mukund whom I met at Climb First to give these tips I applied and cleared my Mains in 2011 Civil Services. Somehow I couldn‚(TM)t clear my Interview in 2011 because my grandmom expired 3 days before my interview and unfortunately I couldn‚(TM)t read the newspaper 3 days prior to my interview. The panel has discussed half of the times about current issues. But in 2012 I‚(TM)m quite sure I will place my name in Final list.
January 20, 2012
A total fell good, gem. Don't watch it if all you can do is scrutinize and biatch about every little thing - it will be totally wasted on you if that's the case.