Charlie Brown Thanksgiving - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Reviews

January 4, 2013
Got to love charlie Brown
November 27, 2009
It's no Charlie Brown Christmas, but still remains a classic.
December 2, 2011
gotta love charlie brown
½ April 2, 2009
A Chuck Brown classic!
August 11, 2010
its classic and its the best
LittleMissBloodAndGuts
½ January 28, 2009
I love how Snoopy and Woodstock, left out of the family trip to Charlie Brown's Grandmother's home for the big holiday meal, have their own. With all the trimmings.

And I love the the way the animators render those classic, mid-latitude, overcast November skies, never being afraid to add just enough surrealistic tints to set a dreamy and memorable atmosphere, akin to the way we visualize the past through rose-colored glasses.
November 21, 2012
Oh Brother! Thanksgiving is upon us. Another retched holiday created by people who felt it necessary to give thanks for whatever. Such a miserable day it is when you think of the preparation. The turkey, the stuffing, the pumpkin pie and the guests! Good Grief! The Guests! Relatives, friends, friends of friends and other acquaintances as well as random people showing up off the street just because they see a Thanksgiving crowded home full of goodies. It's madness!

However, over in the Peanuts gang the tradition of Thanksgiving is quite unconventional. The old gang prepares a feast in the backyard of Charlie Brown. Snoopy works up a concoction that seriously blows the traditional turkey celebration out of the water. The menu includes: buttered toast, pretzels, ice cream sundaes, popcorn and jelly beans. GENIUS, but sour puss Peppermint Patty doesn't see it as so. Luckily for all of them Charlie Brown and his sis Sally are expected at their grandmother's for a Thanksgiving meal and invite the rest of gang to come along. This gives Snoopy and Woodstock to bring out their Thanksgiving meal which is a traditional turkey complete with all the trimmings.

A simple and fun old time with the Peanuts gang actually makes Thanksgiving worth getting through. Now Christmas....oh Brother!
½ November 18, 2012
Some fun memories, but still not as good as the other Holiday classics.
½ November 6, 2012
Can't beat Snoopy :)
½ August 13, 2012
snoopy...a true doggy legend
August 1, 2012
Disappointing as far as Charlie Brown specials go, but still decent and worth a watch.
½ June 27, 2012
I love Charlie Brown!
November 24, 2011
It was a very enjoyable animated short movie. It had colorful animation, great music, funny moments, memorable characters and a great storyline. I've seen this movie when I was 8 years old. I highly recommend this short movie to kids and adults alike.
½ May 27, 2012
a classic from my youth
May 23, 2012
Classic adorable peanuts cartoon! A must see for everyone this time of year!
April 22, 2012
charlie brown thats all that needs to be said
April 9, 2012
My sister loves Charlie Brown. Can't say I blame her.