Chasing Christmas Reviews

November 21, 2013
Although "Chasing Christmas" is based on Dicken's "A Christmas Carol", it is different enough that it was enjoyable. And this from someone who is more like Scrooge-before-the-ghosts than Scrooge-after-the-ghosts. Bah Humbug.
½ November 23, 2012
A white piece of paper is more creative than this predictable piece of trash.
December 6, 2011
December 01, 2011, not great, but had a cool twist on a Christmas Carol
November 23, 2011
This movie was ok, nothing out of the ordinary.
½ July 22, 2011
Yeah, another dumb Christmas movie. It is what it is. Better than some I have seen, at least the story was a bit more original than the usual (not to say good especially, but it was different). Cast are okay, a little hammy, but that's typical in this genre. Something to watch on tv at Christmas time with kids, nothing more than that.
½ December 21, 2010
Not a bad little xmas movie Tom Arnold is actually pretty funny
½ December 19, 2009
This movie may be good for getting the kids to fall asleep because no-one could sit through this entire piece of garbage. Tom Arnold should look for Rosanne.
December 9, 2009
Not a bad little canadian movie, Tom Arnold fits perfectly into his role and i was pleased to see Leslie Jordan as christmas past. With so many takes out there of A Christmas Carol it's nice to see one that tries to be different.
½ November 29, 2009
This poor straight-to-DVD variation of "A Christmas Carol" has a lot to be desired...and I don't think saying that is enough to prove my point. If you haven't seen it yet, I advise that you don't intend on doing so.
June 11, 2007
cute...for a christmas movie in june
April 10, 2008
Not a big Tom Arnold fan but this Christmas movie wasn't so bad.
½ December 23, 2007
it was different, kinda funny!!
December 16, 2007
Throughout this whole movie an important message is revealed to us,the fact that life goes on (in this movie he started to hate christmas just because his wife cheated on him, on this very special holiday). Additionally,it's a pretty funny movie so don't miss it.
½ December 15, 2007
When will it end?!?!? I did not enjoy this movie at all. I thought it was annoying and totally fake.
November 28, 2007
good famiy christmas movie
½ July 13, 2007
This movie an ok movie. There was no point to it.
½ June 26, 2007
Tommy Can Do Better.
April 3, 2007
I like this twist offered on the take of "The Christmas Carol". It is a refreshing change from the normal Christmas movie. It offers you a message of the importance of family without the usual archaic bore.
March 26, 2007
great film even though its not christmas yet lol
½ February 25, 2007
I didn't think it was that great.