Chasing Liberty - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chasing Liberty Reviews

July 5, 2014
with nods to both
roman holiday and it happened one night this delightful comedy follows the presidents teen daughter Mandy Moore after she runs away from her secret service detail in Prague, then is charmed by an older brit.
October 17, 2015
Terrible plot line, bad acting.
½ December 28, 2010
I love the chemistry between the two of them. The scenery is amazing in this movie.
February 2, 2015
This was very similar to First Daughter, but I enjoyed this more because the adventure was more exciting and the chemistry between the characters was better.
October 16, 2014
this is the stupidest movie I have ever seen. The chemistry left me hopeless for my own romantic future. What kind of president's daughter's name is liberty. Stupidity.
June 30, 2007
Not that bad actually. When the movie was over I think my initial reaction was, "Aww, that was a cute movie." Nothing spectacular. Just a cute movie!
May 10, 2013
I feel like I've seen this movie a few times before..there is just not a single original plot point in this entire movie. And other versions of this movie do it better. Matthew Goode was the only bright spark I could see.
March 29, 2008
Disfrutando mi libertad
May 7, 2011
Predictable teenage fluff.
½ July 12, 2013
Jeremy Piven is the highlight of this movie for me. Though everyone else is good, Mandy Moore and Matthew have good chemistry and it carries the movie.
June 29, 2013
Nette Komödie mit anscheinend einem grossen Budget. Prag, Venedig, Berlin, London.. wow! Story nichts Neues, ab und zu auch sehr unrealistisch, aber Darsteller überzeugen dank der stimmigen Chemie.
June 16, 2006
Cheesy fun. Super cheesy fun.
December 7, 2012
Another romance churned out. Run o the mill stuff!
½ May 19, 2007
Quite an idiotic story. At one point it gets better. But an overall fail. Of course.
½ August 31, 2012
Giving it a half star because "no stars" is apparently not allowed.
½ November 11, 2012
Cheesy, but great. It's just another movie with a sheltered girl rebelling and experiencing the life she's missed, but Mandy Moore is adorable and though not a new concept, it's one that's always fun, even if it doesn't have much substance.
November 5, 2012
TV movie, nothing else to say...
October 20, 2012
Runaway first daughter... cute rom com
½ October 15, 2012
about as good as the 'President's daughter" but equally flawed.
½ August 4, 2006
Of all the "President's daughter" films out there, this is my favorite. I think the chemistry between Mandy Moore and Matthew Goode is was makes it so fun to watch.