44% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

Cheaper by the Dozen 2 Reviews

3niR
3niR

June 9, 2010
I think the first one was better. This one looked just lame. And what happened to the first son's girlfriend? They looked so lovey dovey in the first movie. And what happened to Hilary? I mean she looked so old over here.
murphmann93
murphmann93

June 23, 2011
As good as the first film! A must see!
Movie Monster
Movie Monster

November 2, 2010
Very different from the first film. The story is more complex and the humor is more cruder. Steve Martin again delivers a funny performance and so does Eugene Levy. Bonnie Hunt as Mrs. Baker is again funny and Carmen Electra needed some help but she was okay. There are like twenty kids in the flick and maybe only half of them were good actors. The ones that did well were Hilary Duff, Alison Stoner, and Taylor Lautner. Yes, Taylor "Sexy Abs" Lautner is in this.

Though not as good as the first, it still delivers zany fun for the whole family! Cheaper by the Dozen 3 is in development right now. I hope its better.
Richard C

July 24, 2010
D
movieguru12
movieguru12

July 8, 2010
The best of the Cheaper By The Dozen movies :) It's a great movie to watch with your family too! :) You laugh & spend time with your family :) Steve Martin & Eugene Levy are hilarious :)
KJ P

January 11, 2010
Cheaper by the dozen 2, doesn't do much for me, it is a little funnier than the original at some points, but the original just has more heart!
Conner R

January 8, 2010
Another installment in the family from hell. It's just as corny as the first, although this one is so bad it's almost funny. It's essentially the same plot as the first, except they're on vacation this time and have a rival family to deal with. Ultimately though, it just shows you why your lucky you don't have 11 brothers and sisters.
Jason O

August 18, 2009
I never knew the original was a remake until long after I saw it. It was hilarious, and so is this sequel, which I liked even better. I'm real competitive so I loved watching the rivalry throughout, and the drama and comedy balance is even.
Jani H

February 1, 2009
"Tire swing ready! "

Don't you just love sequels to mediocre family fun films! The first film about the Baker family was kinda funny and had some really good Steve Martin gags. This one again, not so good...

Mr Martin acts like he has eaten too many "happy" pills, making him do everything on overdrive. Rest of the family just play along and supports Martin's stuff.

The film obviously had some sort of a message, but I guess I missed it because I really couldn't focus on the movie. Why? Maybe beacuse it isn't that good or that funny? Yeah, that must be it.

"Tire swing, not ready!"
Bobby H

February 16, 2008
For a sequal this movie was good! (I didnt even realise it was a sequal, until I started watching int - i didnt know they made another one, I was just going to rewawtch the first ). But turns out it was funny, and worth a watch. Especially good for a family movie.
Rachel F

May 30, 2007
Better than the first one.
Leigh R

May 11, 2007
It was alright. Not as charismatic as the 1st.
aliyanto
aliyanto

April 3, 2007
This sequel really spoiled the prequel!
deano
deano

March 30, 2007
More great hilarious sequel with a big family at their summer vacation and turns into an outrageous competition against Tom's long-time rival, Jimmy and his big family.
Roy G

October 22, 2006
Unfortunately in this instance, more doesn't make merry, only mayhem.
Cassandra M

August 11, 2006
boring
ajaymuthecooldevils
ajaymuthecooldevils

June 5, 2006
Not good as the first one, but Steve Martin stills my fave daddy...
Dillon L

October 12, 2010
Much of the cast is wasted on this unfunny and completely lame sequel to a remake.
Bryce I

March 19, 2011
When the humor is only directed at the kids, there is not much left for everyone else, but to roll their eyes at every excessive scene set with even more banal humor than the first remake.