Cheech & Chong's Animated Movie Reviews

½ February 4, 2014
O_O......
Cheech and Chong's Animated Movie is just a confusing movie. There is literally no
plot! It's like a sketch show for theaters! A bad sketch show for theaters! It's just showing parodies of commercials and junk! That's all! And the characters? Oh my gosh the characters, they almost never focus on the main characters for some odd reason, which makes everything underdeveloped. From what I could tell, Cheech and Chong are just a couple of idiot stoners who obsess over getting high ans stuff. Likability? What's that?! AND THE ANIMATION?!?! Screw it, I'd rather save my brain cells thank you very much.
May 24, 2013
Can't u just simply enjoy the movie and just go with it and have a laugh.. -.- whats up with all the criticism..
May 12, 2013
As a student animator, I was offended by the quality of the animation. They used Flash animation with only key frames, which looks horrible. A good example, the characters are drawn with their heads from only 1 angle that shows the ear on one side, to make the head turn to the other direction, they simply mirrored that same image. Talk about cheap animation!
½ April 22, 2013
Long time fan even though I admit some of Cheech and Chong's material has always been uneven I was disappointed in most of this cartoon.Low brow is better when at least amusing but most of this was not amusing just low brow. Most of the old skits done to animation were mediocre at best and overall not a movie you would invite many of your friends over to watch. I hope if they come out with a new live-action movie in the future it will be better!
April 14, 2013
great movie laugh after laugh 2 thumbs up a must see for any cheech & chong Fans