Chestnut: Hero of Central Park Reviews

February 20, 2009
Cute unbelievable story, loved the dog and the kids performed well.
½ July 31, 2012
Sure it was cheesy, and had a weak plot, but it's happy go lucky warm feel kept you watching what would happen next even if predictable.
Chestnut is an endearing tale of love for ones bestfriend (there dog). It's amazing what great lengths people will go to keep a dog out of harms way, in return what strong loyal love a dog gives back. This movie touched my heart, and brought me to tears at times. It's moral lesson was homes is where you make it, and the love of a animal is forever.
February 16, 2012
this was sad chestnut was so cute when he was a puppy very basic dog movie abigail was so cute too
August 22, 2011
A cute and warm-loving movie about a Great Dane named Chestnut. Sadly the movie misses some of the cuteness/coolness like other dog movies /Marmaduke/Beverlyhills Chihuahua etc... but it's still sweet and with a nice story.
January 31, 2011
For what it was worth, it was entertaining and a bit sad at the end, but still a decent film.
November 28, 2010
aquele filme da sessão da tarde mesmo! :)
September 16, 2010
looks like a nice story
July 27, 2009
½ July 3, 2009
"Adorable.One of my favourite performances by Abigail Breslin."
½ June 8, 2009
dak abigail pun ade berlakon gak..kesahnya pasal dua beradik yatim piatu menjadi anak angkat kpd org kaya..dia bela seekor anjing tanpa pengetahuan parents diorg..huhu..;p
September 20, 2008
this looks good. Abigail Breslin is in a lot of good movies. :)
August 21, 2008
really a lovely and nice story...
August 20, 2008
Good movie...
About two girls who are in a Orphanage , They have found a dog that was almost hit by a car, and they rescued him and took him in the Orphanage and hid it from the sisters cause they don't allow then to have dogs. In a few days they where adopted and when they arrived to there new home which did not allow dogs to live there , and there new dad was allergic to animals with hair but also hid the dog from there new parents. A good movie for the kids or for the family to watch. I was impressed when i watched the movie with the kids and liked it really much.
½ August 16, 2008
A kid tear jerker. The dog gets stabbed. Is he gonna die!!?! Ok, it is a cute movie. But the scene where the dog sets out a trap for the burglers with string and oil diminishes the whole movie.
June 28, 2008
I love Abigail Breslin...
June 19, 2008
very nice movie....must watch
½ December 15, 2007
the puppy was so cute!^_^ are Great Danes supposed to be that slim?the older dog's ribs were really pronounced...the movie was fun and amusing^_^
October 27, 2007
I'm normally not a huge fan of kids movies, but this one was cute..