Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck Reviews

½ September 1, 2014
This was a horribly pieced together mess of a film about a truly terrible crime.
May 31, 2014
True crime aficionados--and anyone with good taste--will want to give this one a wide berth. The dialogue is pathetic, and the rape and murder sequences are appallingly lurid considering that this was the real fate of eight unfortunate women.
½ May 20, 2014
Netflix recommended this at two stars, so our expectations were pretty low, but the budget for this film must've been pretty decent. Excellent lighting and camera work, and the actors all do a bang-up job. The "plot" of the movie such as it is, is pretty standard detective fare, but there is a lot of reenacting of Speck's crimes, so that could be pretty intense at times, but overall just a superbly done film.
January 3, 2012
Tuesday, January 3, 2012

(2007) Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck
HORROR

Another straight-to-rental low budget serial killer flick centering on disturbed real life killer Richard Speck who may have been molested by his dad(like most other serial killer films) which drove him to massacre a group of trained nurses. While watching this, I was like what more can this film show me what I can't find from online or from newspapers which is nothing. Very cheap with over acting that can make one cringe.

1/2 out of 4
May 15, 2011
Thank goodness for Debbie Rochon, queen of the "B" screams/horror movies; sexy. This script should've been better.
April 7, 2011
Candyman and Wishmaster chase down real life serial killer Richard Speck. ''Chicago Massacre'' looks like something that was thrown together in about two days. It's Speck's prison life that deserves a 90 minute movie.
October 31, 2010
I just watched this movie, and it really brought back the memories of those killing I was a kid when it happened the fear that people had women everywhere afraid,this was one sick puppy
½ July 29, 2009
Corin Nemec rocks. Enough said.
April 11, 2008
i don't know...i'd probably turn my head the whole time...but i like corin nemec
April 7, 2008
Not much to say about this...I got bored and stopped watching it about 40 minutes into the movie. I think Corin Nemec was over acting the part.
½ June 7, 2007
Kudos to Corin Nemec for his brilliant portrayal of Richard Speck. That's all that can be called good about this film. Horrible scripting, bland cinematography, awful directing and other than Nemec pathetic acting.
January 28, 2008
He was totaly SICK;;
January 26, 2008
really screwed up and sick movie
January 11, 2008
some kind of nasty killer. Horrible
July 2, 2007
There could be a lot of words to describe this film, but I'll sum it up in one.

BORING!
½ June 29, 2007
Horrible acting,(except for Tony Todd which he just seemed like he was POed cuz they cast him in the film),bad gore,and boring.Honestly,to date noone is in this fan club!That's a hint people!!!
July 2, 2007
This movie SUCKED! Don't waste your time or money!
July 1, 2007
I really wanted this movie, but it sucked and I didn't like all that much about it. I wanted it to show more of the night that he went on his killing spree but it took place after the fact and it was just dull. A waste of time.
½ June 29, 2007
Corin Nemic and Tony Todd didn't do a bad job acting but the story line was horrible and not even the best actor could help this one out. BORING!
June 27, 2007