Chicken Little - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chicken Little Reviews

½ May 11, 2011
Talent cast and good story, Chicken Little flaw with a poor screenplay that don't save this first CGI picture non-Pixar of Disney. Rotten.
June 23, 2011
Childhood favourite and a definite classic!
March 5, 2011
I loved this as a kid, but now its stupid. Dumb story, animation, and voice acting. On the posotive this movie is funny and the characters are fun.
michael e.
December 13, 2010
the animation and comedy in this movie is great and fantastic to watch
Movie Monster
September 11, 2010
It was a bad idea for Disney to make a computer-animted film without the masterminds at Pixar. The animation was not all that great, the story was dumb, and there were some funny jokes but they weren't hilarious or gut-busting.

If you look to your left, dear reader, you can see the film poster which shows Chicken Little from behind. Thats the perfect example. This movie is SO BUTT UGLY!!!

Despite my negativity, the Fish out of Water character did deliver some laughs.
July 23, 2010
½ February 28, 2010
Another okay movie. The baby alien was cute ^_^
April 27, 2006
A Little Celebration Of Mediocrity. Chicken Little has a beginning, a middle and an end, that's about it. Following the story of a little chicken that needs a chance, much in the same way the movie needs a chance.
½ February 4, 2010
I enjoyed this ridiculous kids movie quite a bit! The end is definately near, and even though they don't do anything about it, it's still fun!
½ January 17, 2007
completely average. although its not a bad flick, i still see this as a down point for disney because they are so consistently above average. i laughed a few times and my kids love it, but the story was much weaker than disney usually puts out.
½ August 3, 2006
A great slant on the tale we all knew as kids. Chicken Little himself is quite adorable, and he has some great quirky sidekicks.

There were a couple of bits that were a little too ?War of the Worlds? to me, (a film I?m not very fond of), but this was a very enjoyable family movie with a great quirky ending.
½ November 19, 2007
Funny stuff!
May 29, 2007
so bad it's sickening.
May 18, 2007
Very cute little film. Quite a few funny moments.
½ October 17, 2006
This was pretty darn cute. I thought that it was going to be lame, but the humor is actually directed for adults and it wasn't cheesy at all.
½ October 28, 2006
to be the first Disney computer animated movie withput Pixar, I think the get it done pretty good, the story is good and I like the voices
October 10, 2006
An funny and thrilling non-Pixar feature from Disney.
January 15, 2006
Not really funny and excitement to me.
March 16, 2006
Mediocre at best.
June 5, 2006
I love the Fish Out Of Water character, he's cute!