Chipmunk Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chipmunk Adventure Reviews

½ March 12, 2011
I've been told that I'm too critical of movies. "The Chipmunk Adventure" was the first movie I ever saw in my life, and it may be to blame for my overcritical nature as it spoiled me: I thought all movies were supposed to be this good. Little did I know at age 3, this movie just happened to be the gold standard. Re-watching this at age 29 (and a half) had me yearning for the long gone days when movies could get away with being politically incorrect. How refreshing.
December 28, 2015
The only good Chipmunk movie. Better than the modern day ones.
December 19, 2015
The best chipmunk movie by a long shot
November 11, 2015
One of my favorites from when I was a kid. Still a nostalgic blast. Some of these songs used to get me so pumped up! lol
November 16, 2014
This is a true movie of the famous chipmunks. :3
March 13, 2015
This was an enjoyable Chipmunks movie that had everything you need from it.
Chipmunks singing songs and goofy adventures. Realism be damned, why not let chipmunk children fly around the world in air balloons, right.
The animation was excellent, definitely the highlight.
March 7, 2015
The Chimpunk Adventure is a movie that I can barely remember from my childhood. At the time, there was a resurgence of popularity for the Chipmunks, whose TV series and album sales were doing well at the time; a movie probably wasn't a bad idea. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it in years and I can't fully commit to how I really feel about it today as an adult. I enjoyed it as a kid, but I also didn't have any kind of taste in those days. I just watched everything that was on TV. So I'm going to give it two stars for now, simply for nostalgia and rememberance. Perhaps I'll see it again someday and have a more concrete opinion.
December 17, 2014
My most favorite movie from my childhood.
½ May 27, 2014
Wow, this was so awful in so many ways. Oh the stereotypes! Redeeming point: Toddler sat through most of it.
May 27, 2014
This is a great film from my youth! It still is entertaining and appears to have stood the test of time. Nancy Cartwright is the voice of the Arabian Prince and if you close your eyes you can hear little Bart Simpson starting to form, which happened a couple years later. I give this film a B+.
May 4, 2014
cool movie
want to see
½ March 16, 2014
Though some are guaranteed to find the voice gimmick grating, The Chipmunk Adventure is a simple but fun animated kids film with plenty of fun music sequences.
February 1, 2008
Pure unadulterated nostalgia. Catchy music and a decent story.
January 14, 2014
it is not as big as i expected it to be, but it would still make a great film for your kids...p.s, its far better then the 3 live action films
November 12, 2013
"The Chipmunk Adventure" is not that good. I'm not a huge fan of the annoying talking chipmunks.
½ October 26, 2013
the movie was a big fat flop it also tanked in box office tickets and it wasnt that original to the parents who took their kids to this movie left because of the chipmunks and chipettes behavior
July 31, 2013
I havent seen in years but I remember loving it back then
August 15, 2007
This is the movie of my childhood. A classic, devoid of all the fancy stuff that kids like these days, what ever happened to attention spans? I own the crappiest copy it is near impossible to make out the chipmunks faces......but.....I still watch and I know all the words....."We are the girls of rockin roll".
April 19, 2013
Granted, I'm not a fan of Alvin and the Chipmunks, but I'd say meh.
March 9, 2013
best lah dr kecik sa tgk ne