Christie's Revenge Reviews

March 12, 2014
Predictable, but not bad.
August 12, 2013
Predictable but watchable.
½ January 26, 2012
I had no interest in 'Christie's Revenge' until I recently saw it on TV. It was a very good movie with all the personal family issues. And I can say that Danielle Kind's a hottie - she's done a good acting performance here. The 19-year-old Christie Coleman has had a difficult life after her parents divorce. She overheard that her father Richard's successful brother Ray refused to loan Richard money to help him out. Christie, only 16 at the time, was the one to have found her father dead from suicide and vowed revenge on her uncle.
½ May 16, 2009
I had no interest in Christie's Revenge until I recently saw it on TV. It was a very good movie with all the personal family issues. And I can say that Danielle Kind's a hottie - she's done a good acting performance here. The 19-year-old Christie Coleman has had a difficult life after her parents divorce. She overheard that her father Richard's successful brother Ray refused to loan Richard money to help him out. Christie, only 16 at the time, was the one to have found her father dead from suicide and vowed revenge on her uncle.
April 1, 2009
ok,good story,2 star.
October 8, 2008
This sounded okay, but I couldn't stand to watch more than 5 minutes of this thing.
September 16, 2008
at first I thought it was so Lame but it turned out to be good..
½ August 24, 2008
This movie was decent. I didn't think I was going to like it at first but turned out to be pretty good. Worth renting when there's nothing better to watch.
½ August 8, 2008
I saw it like two time's on Lifetime. I was actually surprised because I thought it would be lame. This movie had a great story.
July 25, 2008
Christie blames her Uncle Ray for the suicide of her father. Unable to control her rage, she plans to get revenge. The movie is actually quiet good, one of the better for a Lifetime flick. It is taut and holds your attention. It is also more of a mystery than anything else. The audience only sees what Christie remembers as the motivation for her revenge. The actual events are the pay off at the end. Most of the cast is part on an informal ensemble troupe that Lifetime regularly uses in these films. Danielle Kind is very good as Christie able to switch between her nice public persona and the bent on revenge girl in private. This film is being marketed as similar to another teen girl revenge movie 'Hard Candy'. The main art for that was a girl in a red hoodie and it starred the Juno Indy sensation Ellen Page. While this film is good it is not in the same league as 'Hard Candy'.
½ November 30, 2007
This movie was just on the Lifetime channel. It was not so good. It seemed all over the place and the actors were not so great either. Oh well..
April 9, 2008
Rather retarded flick. Horrible acting.
April 24, 2008
I rented this as one of my free deals from Blockbuster (looove their awesome Member benefits) and this was a total Lifetime movie. I love Lifetime movies. We usually curl up on the sofa on rainy days and watch these kinda movies...I actually liked it...not one of the better but good.
April 2, 2008
This movie could have been laid out a little better. It was a fairly bland plotline that could have used some more development. The reason is, that a movie like this needs to be a little more evocative, like the, brilliant and evasive, movie Hard Candy. A girl moving in with her Uncle and his family solely to get revenge on him for the death of her dad, seems a little off beat to me. It wasn?t a horrible movie, but it isn?t one I?ll buy or recommend any time soon.
½ March 26, 2008
Better than average television made mystery thriller, the acting isn't anything great but the story kept me interested. It had a couple of good twists.