The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Quotes
The top The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Edmund Pevensie: Do you think thre's anyway we can get back? I've left my new torch in Narnia!‐ Submitted by Emma E (3 years ago)
- Aslan: Things never happen the same way twice, dear one.‐ Submitted by Rafael A (3 years ago)
- Lord Sopespian: Crush them all...‐ Submitted by Typhon Q (3 years ago)
- Peter Pevensie: What do you think happens back home if you die here?‐ Submitted by Sheriea J (3 years ago)
- Prince Caspian: High King Peter?..Peter Pevensie: I believe you called.Prince Caspian: Oh yes... But.. I thought you will be older.Peter Pevensie: Well if you like, we can come back in a few years.
- Trumpkin the Dwarf: Oh.. you've got to be kidding me! You're it? You're the Kings and Queens of old.Peter Pevensie: High King Peter, the Magnificent.Susan Pevensie: You could probably left the last bit.Trumpkin the Dwarf: [laughs] Probably..
- Lucy Pevensie: Why are they trying to kill you anyway?Trumpkin the Dwarf: They're Telmarines. That's what they do.Edmund Pevensie: Telmarines? In Narnina?Trumpkin the Dwarf: Where have you been for the last few hundred years?Lucy Pevensie: Its a bit of a long story.
- Trumpkin the Dwarf: Drop him? That's the best you can come up with?Susan Pevensie: A simple thank you would suffice.Trumpkin the Dwarf: They were doing fine drowning me without your help!Peter Pevensie: Maybe we should have let them.
- Edmund Pevensie: So you bravely refuse your sword of the half of your age.‐ Submitted by Renee Jacob L (4 years ago)
- Pattertwig the Squirrel: We could collect nuts.Reepicheep: Oh yes, and then we can throw them at the telmarines. [to Pattertwig]Reepicheep: Shut up!
- Reepicheep: Yes! And throw them at the Telmarines. Shut up! I think you know where I stand, sire.
- Lucy Pevensie: I wish I were braver.Aslan: If you were any braver, you'd be a lioness.
- Reepicheep: Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine!Prince Caspian: You are a mouse.Reepicheep: I was expecting something a little more... original.
- Peter Pevensie: I'm King Peter, the Magnificent.
- Lucy Pevensie: I'm sure when I'm older, I'll understand.Edmund Pevensie: I'm older and I don't think I *want* to understand...‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)
- Reepicheep: We were expecting someone taller!‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)