CKY2K

CKY2K Reviews

TheDudeLebowski65
TheDudeLebowski65

April 26, 2012
Some comedic bits here and there, but flat out stupid, CK2K is a definite misfire. I laughed a few times, but the comedy quickly became redundant and pointless. This short mostly uses gross-out humor to create something funny, and in many cases, it is-if you're in your teens. Now in my middle twenties, I find this stupid, and painful to watch. Jackass was better, not by much, but a bit. This is worthy viewing for fans of Bam Margera and Jackass. However the comedy falls apart quickly and there's really nothing that stands out here. The stunts and comedy get tiring and don't stand out. If you're looking for crazy stunts, watch the first Jackass film. At least that was funny, but this one isn't. CKY2K is boring and doesn't do anything to really thrill. This short doesn't stand out. Avoid it. If you're a fan of Margera's vids, watch it, but for the rest of us, there's nothing really funny here. Nothing but gross-out stuff on-screen. The type of stuff that's funny once. The stunts definitely are crazy, but like I said, there's nothing that stands out here, nothing of value, nothing truly entertaining. You'd be better off watching something else.
sjm66613
January 5, 2008
its amazing trust me u need to watch it even if it doesnt sound interesting do it for Bam the hottie:D
October 27, 2007
People watching these movies aren't looking for cinematic excellence, they're looking for a laugh. And that's what you get. This one's better than Landspeed, but overshadowed by some of the later CKY efforts. Love these things, though.
Evil Wolfie
June 3, 2013
60 minutes of borderline amusing antics with only a few legitimate laughs sprinkled throughout.

--4.0/10--
March 9, 2012
Iceland Hotel Prank War... that says it all. Tons of hilarious scenes in this video, so awesome.
Jimmy c.
January 7, 2011
cky2k changed me young life. thank you bam for creating this world of debauchery my friends and i idolized. until the third time nick broke his leg.