Class

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Class Reviews

AJ V

September 6, 2010
I loved how this movie starred so many of the great 80s teen stars, and the story is really outrageous, this movie is really funny and dramatic at the same time. I loved it.
Cindy I

July 6, 2009
My first taste of Rob Lowe, before his infamous home movie. He was fun, but can't stomach Andrew MCarthy. He is far too dorky to have gotten these leading man roles for so many years. I'm glad he's gone.
deano
deano

January 28, 2007
Good comedy about two preppies, one of whom falls in love with the other's alcoholic mother.
Lee K

June 8, 2009
this is one movie i would love to see again! The only trouble is it never airs on t.v. and i cannot find it on dvd????
February 18, 2010
Not very appealing. A baffling movie that has Andrew McCarthy in a relationship with a cougar who is also the mother of his school roommate. Even Brat Pack fanatics will have trouble enjoying this one. (First and only viewing - 7/19/2014)
jam233
June 30, 2010
Fair comedy drama. good cast. Jacqueline Bisset is terrific and well cast. Cliff Robertson is good in a supporting role. There?s nothing really wrong with the film, it?s just bland and it is certainly predictable. It?s is entertaining but quite forgettable as well.
February 19, 2010
Crazy ending. I got to watch it with the dubbing over all the cuss words. So I basically got to watch an entirely dubbed movie. There were a lot of known actors in this, which save it from getting a lower rating from me.
The80sExpert
September 5, 2008
This was a great movie. It has so many of my favourite actors: Rob Lowe, John Cusack, Andrew McCarthy, Alan Ruck....! Wow! And the story is really dramatic and interesting. There are also a lot of really funny scenes, like in the beginning when Lowe and McCarthy are playing pranks on each other. This is a must see 80s movie.
StaisilD
September 29, 2007
Class might be one of the most uneven films ever made. It begins like a broad teen-comedy; enters a mid-section about the sexual awkwardness of adolescence.CLASS is the first feature film for the likes of Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, John Cusack, and Alan Ruck, all of whom have gone on to do a lot of good acting in numerous films. It is the quintessential movie for teenagers; it has depth and feeling, as well as displaying good comical dialogue.
EdwardFurlongLuver
August 11, 2007
This movie was good!! If your a Rob Lowe or Andrew McCarthy fan I think you will like this! I did and I'm a huge Rob Lowe fan!! I like Andrew McCarthy too!!!!
FilmGrinder S.
July 22, 2014
"I may not get laid tonight...though, that's highly unlikely."-Skip (Rob Lowe)

Lots of 80's faces to be had.

"I've never seen such a vulgar display of wealth."-Jonathan (Andrew McCarthy)
April 1, 2012
Rob Lowe and Andrew McCarthy's comedic careers really took off with Class, a film I thoroughly enjoyed and found to be quite funny, even though it lacks originality.
August 20, 2011
Fun but adult 80's teen comedy drama. It was fun all these years later to see Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy and John Cusak as teens.
July 12, 2011
When your dreams of MILF come true.
DavidUbonkulous
June 30, 2010
I actually really enjoyed the story and bought the whole predictable plot, the actors seemed authentic and it was all effective, well that is until the last scene. It was the last seen that ruined the rest of the film it came to fast it was like an easy exit for the director but still this movie is worth watching it's an 80's classic.
Luc L.
October 26, 2010
A weak and forgettable story.
Michael J.
July 4, 2010
if you go into this movie thinking that your gonna laugh, well thats not it at all. I truly like this movie but its more of a teen drama type. Rob Lowe plays a interesting character but all of the characters seem a bit out of place. This is one of the better 80's teen movies.
jazza923
56/100.
Fair comedy drama. good cast. Jacqueline Bisset is terrific and well cast. Cliff Robertson is good in a supporting role. There's nothing really wrong with the film, it's just bland and it is certainly predictable. It's is entertaining but quite forgettable as well.
Hans Cleverhorses
April 27, 2010
A slice of 80s cheese, but has a good plot and funny scenes.
Angelo B.
December 13, 2009
A good film of the '80s. Andrew McCarthy does a good job at his acting. Funny and smart.