Click: The Calendar Girl Killer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Click: The Calendar Girl Killer Reviews

bbcfloridabound
½ July 12, 2011
I don't know who is worst the actors in this movie or the people who made the movie. The movie is about a killer who cross dresses like a nurse as he's having flashbacks of his childhood. Waiting for over half the movie to see someone get killed. Nice nude shot of a beautiful redhead in this movie all natural, then later in the movie another nude shot of a girl who is all plastic. Anyway its from the After Dark Thrillers 8 Movie Collection. This collection consist of pure crap. One more movie in this collection to go. Another 1/2 star.
September 10, 2013
This really could have been so much better, and did have some creepy effective killer dressed in drag scenes. The biggest downfall is the downright boring characters and the long running time before one murder actually happens. I can't even suggest this is a good latenight watch with a group of friends and some beers. This is just so boring and shittily acted, it's painful to watch.
½ September 12, 2012
Piss poor...until the last 40mins when all hell breaks loose.
February 7, 2012
This film was awful. Terrible acting. Terrible cast. Not any good scare moments. Dont waste your time!
November 9, 2011
Worth film ever..Glad it ended..I was getting so bored with this film...
bbcfloridabound
½ July 12, 2011
February 10, 2010
So the budget was so low and the editing choppy that characters that were supposedly dead later show up in scenes, making this movie inconsistent and made Juliette Cummins disillusioned with low budget horror films? Okay, trivia tidbit aside, this sounds like an okay thriller.
January 25, 2008