Cloud Atlas

Was a refreshing break from movies who's sole purpose is to make money. Movie with a heart if i've ever seen one that also doesn't come off as imposing or preachy. Though very confusing to start off, had an overall satisfactory feeling and offered many new ideas and interesting viewpoints on many fundamentally human topics.
Heladio Perez
12-16-2012 12:49 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Rebecca Hess

Rebecca Hess

It is very difficult for me to remain attentive to any movie long enough to see it to the end. I did not have that problem with this movie. I was engaged for the entire movie. I loved it.

Oct 16 - 08:15 PM

Nick Lafleur

Nick Lafleur

A masterpiece. Near perfect. I was not once bored when watching this. I went into this movie expecting exactly what was advertised- an epic science fiction drama. Not a Michael bay action film. For the first half, I got just that, a unique and appropriately slow moving drama that keeps your mind occupied with its deep dialogue. The second half changed gears, a very refreshing change of pace that kept me on the edge for the rest of the movie.
I do have one (small) complaint. One of the sequences felt very out of place. The 2012 sequence, although well made, just like the rest of the movie, and much needed comic relief, it didn't really tie itself to the bigger picture. It was very entertaining, but it didn't provide the appropriate story or themes to validate its. Part in the picture. It was very very entertaing however. I just wish it were more connected. That is my only complaint, and it is VERY minor. A true masterpiece.

Oct 9 - 04:19 PM

Carol Starn

Carol Starn

I couldn't get through the book. Did sit through the movie. I thought it was disjointed and a not really woven together all that well. It was an interesting attempt--but I didn't love it. Didn't hate it either, but it's not one I'd recommend unless I knew someone who liked stuff off the wall. I don't mind if a movie isn't strictly chronological--jumping around can be interesting...but the jumps weren't coherent--I just got used to them.

Aug 29 - 05:39 PM

Bart Waynec

Bart Waynec

Just finished watching this, loved it. Its been awhile... years since I've seen a movie I really liked and I'd highly recommend anyone to take the time to watch it. Don't worry about it being complicated, you don't need to think into it to enjoy!

Aug 18 - 09:52 AM

Melting Sky

Melting Sky

Opinions on this movie seem split down the middle. Those who could follow and understand it always seem to love the movie and those who could not hate it. I have yet to find a single person who hated it who could even begin to tell me what it was actually about. It's unfortunate. They missed out on something special and different.

Aug 11 - 02:32 PM

Jo J.

Jo Johnson

Grand Mesa is the guy masturbating in the back of the theater during Pacific Rim because it was a movie he liked.

Aug 10 - 03:40 PM

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

And got his cum all over the 10 year old sitting next to him.

Aug 23 - 08:32 PM

Lisa Melhorn

Lisa Melhorn

Clearly, this is a thinking person's movie.

Aug 6 - 12:06 PM

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts

To a schizophrenic mind of course. So awfully disjointed following no thread being left naked at the end wondering why the hell i wasted my time.

Oct 9 - 08:04 PM

Peter Winter

Peter Winter

Brilliant, in so many ways. But beware of the propoganda ...

Jul 21 - 09:50 AM

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

Pretty much everything is propaganda these days, we just never see it as much -_-

Aug 23 - 07:51 PM

Nick Lafleur

Nick Lafleur

Propaganda.....? Please explain where there was propaganda in this film.

Oct 9 - 04:10 PM

Jacob R.

Jacob Rider

I just can't understand how people can say its too long or too confusing or too preachy or too boring or too whatever. I thought that it was a hugely entertaining and surprisingly straight forward. I think what confused everyone is how all the stories are connected. It isn't Inception or Ocean's 11. There is no mystery to the viewer who is who. There's no twist. Thing are as they seem to be, which is terrifying to some and maddening to others. That's the point though, is that there isn't a trick or gimmick to each story, they just are. The souls that move onward might become better or worse, but all are necessary.

The depth of this movie can be endless. The depth isn't from the clockwork interactions of minuscule moments, rather the characters non-flat natures and struggles and choices gives depth. I can guarantee that if you watch this movie once every 5 years for the rest of your life you will understand it differently because of the filters and experiences you have gained.

Jul 15 - 03:13 PM

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts

Straight forward? I still don't understand who is who is where and why they are there'

Oct 9 - 08:06 PM

Mary Sol

Mary Sol

I enjoy reading other opinions of things I love. I'm not surprised this movie has been so polarizing to audiences, most reviews are about loving or hating it. I didn't have an issue following the timeline or character roles, the editing was very fluid. The decision to run several stories simultaneously instead of ending one and moving to the next was the right choice, because it allowed the audience to see parallels in certain situations that might have been overlooked otherwise. I wish there was a something that I could say that would make the dissenters "get" it, but not everything is for everyone. This movie will be a regular all time favorite for me.
Lastly, everyone saying that the "message is that everything is connected", I disagree..that is s main point, but that is more of a backbone that allows the other messages to shine through...we get to see many stories of love, loss, redemption, the uncomfortable aspects of human nature...it helped me appreciate thinking from a place of judging actions based on universal consequences as opposed to personal consequences.

Jul 6 - 03:23 PM

Proksenos Papias

Proksenos Papias

Totally agree with you. Got into the movie with low expectations and not having read the book and totally loved it.

I can respect people not liking it but not for ridiculous reasons mentioned like: -"it's too long" (ok if you don't have 3 hours, don't fucking see it)
-"it's boring" No it simply doesn't have explosions. The tension buildup of 3 seperate stories at the same time (the "I won't let you fall" part) is some of the best breath holders I've seen in movies in recent memory
-"The message is silly" well yeah but what you mean is that the main point of the movie (that every human connects through his actions to every other being through space and time) is not something new. It's preachy, I understand not liking for that stuff. However it's not silly and yes it is important.
-"Fake noses"etc. I agree totally ridiculous make-up but I think the movie is better because of the fake noses than taking itself too seriously. It reminded me more of old-ish cinema, maybe something spielberg would make.

All in all I was really surprised that I loved it and I highly recommend it.

Jul 14 - 05:41 PM

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

READ THE BOOK, there's a huge possibility it will immensely build your love for the film. The book makes it's themes and messages much more clear and compelling though, but both film and book compliment each other beautifully. It's just that the book was more unforgiving towards it's main characters than the film. It is one of my favorite novels of all time (for being beautifully written and crazily imaginative in narrative ideas).

Aug 23 - 08:37 PM

Patrick Reardon

Patrick Reardon

Ok, seriously, I guaranty that 90% of these bad reviews were because you are frustrated you could not understand the movie, or could not see how they were put together. If you don't understand the movie than shut your mouth and don't comment.

Jul 5 - 01:44 PM

Daniel Perez

Daniel Perez

Finally someone with sense, I bow to you, sir.

Jul 8 - 07:05 PM

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts

Thine own opinion of thy self is remarkably over estimated as is this flop.

Oct 9 - 08:09 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

I think you summed it up perfectly. Ten minutes in I was worried the various stories were not going to work or fit together, but it completely won me over and I felt utterly satisfied by the end of the movie.

Jun 21 - 05:33 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Fortunately the TOP critics got this one. The 'regular critics' seem to me nothing more than just HACKS and the audience seem to have it's head up it's ass. I had to vote on this shit. Good cast but the film was disjointed.

Jun 21 - 12:40 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

Finally! someone who understand this artful film.

Jun 10 - 02:09 PM

Angela Kfouri

Angela Kfouri

this liam lacey guy is a pretentious fuck. He is one of those guys that complicates his statements to appear intelligent, yet at the expense of the point he is trying to make. Liam, get a life, and try to get laid

Jun 7 - 05:00 PM

Power Cosmic

Timothy Bradford

This movie is a jumbled, boring mess. I sat through an hour and a half before turning it off. Who greenlit this movie? Is that person unemployed now?

Jun 6 - 10:44 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

you dumbfuck

Jun 7 - 03:20 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Lee seems like you are the limp idiot

Jun 21 - 12:43 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

You're the retard that keeps trolling on this website despite hating critics

Jun 21 - 01:21 PM

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts

An intellectual wonder with lousy taste in slight. Toilet wipe is for flushing , please do us the honor and relieve us.

Oct 9 - 08:14 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

You didn't even watch the whole thing; so you have no right to judge.

Jun 12 - 02:45 PM

Sean P.

Sean Patrick

A lack of explosions doesn't make a movie bad. I'm not sure why you would have found it boring... It was a lot of things... I'll even grant that, for the first half, it's a bit difficult to follow. But, even then, it's not boring. Also, I don't know why people keep referring to this as a reincarnation movie. There were similar circumstances in some of the plots (which the moviemakers did a good job of mashing together when their circumstances fit), but it seemed to me like each person had an influence on the next... not that they became the next person, i.e., the musician reading the abolitionist's journal, the reporter talking with Sixsmith and listening to Cloud Atlas, the Korean clone watching a film based off of Cavendish's experience, the adoration of Sonmi by the valley people... Those incidents didn't seem like reincarnation to me, but more Buddhist, as in "everything is connected." That's just my interp on the film. I could be totally wrong. I loved the use of voiceovers. It reminded me of Malick a little bit, except not as effective.

Jul 5 - 12:16 PM

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

Reincarnation is kinda Buddhist too, there are very obvious similarities between Buddhism and Hinduism in terms of eternal life and unification with Brahman (google it).

Aug 23 - 08:28 PM

Matt Keirle

Matt Keirle

Didn't have enough shit blowing up for the generic film lovers out there who view escapist film as removing all cerebral activity - retards.

Jun 6 - 03:52 AM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

So you saw it....................and you're still on the toilet

Jun 21 - 12:44 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Jun 24 - 02:31 PM

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts

Gotta love those that are falling all over them selves for this flick haven't the vocabulary beyond high school twits

Oct 9 - 08:17 PM

Triston V.

Triston Volom

This is a movie for people who like a movie with story. It pains me when I hear people only going to see a movie because of its special fx. Some of you guys say it's boring? Well use the brain bestowed upon you, and actually think during the movie. Trust me. If you "think" the movie turns out pretty good with it's actually simple story. There are six stories that all correlate with each other. Each story has a character that is a struggler, a savior, and the villain. If you had paid attention you may notice that in each story, these three groups reuse the same actors and actresses for different purposes. The main purpose of the story is to teach you valuable morals revealed throughout the plot. High five to all the non-ignorant viewers out there!

May 27 - 11:10 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Triston, the sanitorium finally has a vacancy. Have your friend wheel you in here.

Jun 21 - 12:45 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts

OH GENIUS reply

Oct 9 - 08:18 PM

Movie M.

Movie M

I am a fool for watching this.

Apr 23 - 01:34 AM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

you are not the only one who wasted a lot of time on this stinker

Jun 21 - 12:46 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Daniel Perez

Daniel Perez

Oh my god Lee you are making me nearly pee myself because all of the laughter, I love your comments!

Jul 8 - 07:09 PM

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts

BRILLIANT conversationalist!

Oct 9 - 08:19 PM

LP.

Lewis park

This isn't a movie it's a work of art. I just love long movies and this kept me enthralled right to the very end. Superb. I know this will be one of my all time greats. I'm also amazed but not surprised at the reception this great work has received. Some of these so called movie critics wouldn't know a good movie if it clubbed them on the back of the head. Well guys and girls of the critic clique get a few beers in or smoke a cigar and watch this movie again.

Mar 16 - 01:49 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

then you must be as exciting as watching paint dry!

Jun 21 - 12:47 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Why are my comment's flagged? Some retarded chimps can't click the right comment?

Sep 29 - 07:37 PM

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

Get this Mesa cunt outta here. I'm sorry, but Lee's retorts just gave me a spark.

Aug 23 - 07:58 PM

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts

or the grass grow heheh

Oct 9 - 08:19 PM

Thabang Motea

Thabang Motea

Loved the movie, still haunted by it. Movies like this come once in a generation and I feel privileged that it was made in my time. That said as I watched it I noted that most won't get it and there were a lot of elements which could lead others to not like it...and by extension not get it. I don't expect every movie I like to be liked by others, but I do expect this to transcend generations, I mean how many people liked Bladerunner or Donnie Darko when they first came out...which begs the question of whether popularity at the time of release being in effect non-consequential, I mean Jude, The Obscure was despised when it was first published, so much so that Hardy starved the world at the time as well as future generations of his obvious genius...

Mar 14 - 06:44 AM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

It's happened before but I don't think it's going to happen with Cloud Atlas. There seem to be too many flaws for many people including me, though I still think it's a very good film. It's highly regarded with it's audience more so than with critics. I also don't believe that it's that complicated. The message is kind of spelled out at the end. A movie that I would love to see get more recognition is Synecdoche New York, which is much more complex and meaningful than this movie. Also The Tree of Life, which has better reviews though still heavily mixed but I am almost certain it's stature will increase.

Apr 1 - 04:36 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Stop it Cole. You are sticking your foot in your mouth. It's either watchable or shit and THIS IS SHIT

Jun 21 - 12:48 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts

All I can say is Thank God for that . Some one throw Lee a dictionary he's run out of words

Oct 9 - 08:21 PM

Jonathan Luce

Jonathan Luce

I absolutely adore this movie. It baffles me how only 67% of critics thought it was good/fresh whereas crap like the new Dark Knight movie can get an 87% I mean, I really found this film very amazing, entertaining, moving, funny, thrilling, heart-warming, emotional, spectacular, I mean it had everything I'd want in a good film

Mar 6 - 05:18 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

you were wearing your tutu of course.......

Jun 21 - 12:49 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Roche Liauw

Roche Liauw

Although I agree that this is probably the best movie ever made, the Dark Knight was not crap!
It's probably THE Best Batman movie ever made.

Jun 25 - 06:24 AM

Mike Hillsgrove

Mike Hillsgrove

DVD and BluRay now announced for 14 May. I've ordered both.

Mar 5 - 11:52 AM

Bob Roberts

Bob Roberts

Incredible what people waste their money on

Oct 9 - 08:22 PM

Ryle Laporte

Ryle Laporte

Films like this get 65% while films like Zero Dark Thirty get 94%. This site is no longer credible whatsoever.

Feb 16 - 11:58 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

I see the reception of this similar to Watchmen

Feb 16 - 07:25 PM

Trenton Ledford

Trenton Ledford

I think this movie incredible . I read the book and still love e movie. I think they did a good job using the same character for other chars. If the critics read the novel some probably would have gave it a better rating. Some of the critics don't like it because it was too long, confusing and boring to them. I also like Zero Dark Thirty. I like this movie more but Zero Dark deserves good ratings, . I think this movie should've been nom for at least best soundtrack for the oscars.

Feb 28 - 01:01 PM

Ocram Immorto

Ocram Immorto

I know right? The least those dummies could have done was nominate them for the soundtrack. Oh well, I guess the academy with the most morality and open mindedness will be the Critics Choice Awards XD

Mar 6 - 01:42 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Ryle.........BOTH of the films you mentioned are SHIT

Jun 21 - 12:50 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

GIVE IT TO HIM!

Aug 23 - 07:59 PM

Mike Hillsgrove

Mike Hillsgrove

I ordered the DVD on December the 9th, seconds after I got the announcement, thinking that the movie would be released on February 8th. Now I see that they have moved the release to June 13. This is a movie I paid to see 9 times in the theater and I am totally addicted to it. The soundtrack is on permanent look in my car and I have read and re-read the quotes so many times I know the script backwards and forwards. I am going through Cloud Atlas withdrawal and I can't handle the delay.

Never has a story been told as uniquely as this. Ever time I watched it, I learned more. I wish that I could personally thank the actors, especially Doona Bae for a job extremely well done. I know that this very complex film did not get the love it deserved, but it is my all time favorite.

I would kill for the DVD.

Feb 11 - 01:28 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Mike, you're over the top and a lover of dull movies and on top of that, you're just a little strange. You'd get off watching paint dry

Jun 1 - 12:26 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Jun 24 - 02:32 PM

Errata Erratum

Errata Erratum

GOOD GOD, could there be any more prosthetic noses and bulbous chins in this true true, truly horrid, longwinded, painfully exaggerated confusing, bad bad badly overacted horrid, painfully exaggerated confusing bad bad so very dull long winded, did I happen to mention long winded movie about huh, what, oh yeah, every thing is connected, from fake noses, to a;ljfafja;lfjal;kfjal;fja;ljfal;fj;aljfkl;ajf

Jan 29 - 06:48 PM

Luvagoo

Tallulah Robinson

See, this just makes me want to see this movie. I tend to like things that have a bit of something to say and be more than just entertaining; things which the majority of people seem to hate, who dub them 'boring' and 'long.'

That sounds really pretentious, but if you're the kind of person can't be bothered allowing art to let you think, I'm pretty sure I"m going to like everything you hate.

Feb 4 - 03:16 AM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

.......you just THINK you've got brain power to understand this shit

Jun 1 - 12:28 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

Buddhists and Hindus with hunt this cunt (Mesa) down XD Rhymes.

Aug 23 - 08:03 PM

Sasha Turvey

Sasha Turvey

What about it was confusing? I thought the whole reincarnation thing and the whole 6 different time periods thing was pretty straight-forward.

Mar 15 - 12:30 AM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

if it was done correctly but this just missed it out the gate

Jun 21 - 12:52 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Oliver Goldsmith

Oliver Goldsmith

Stupendous film. Incredible scope. Worthy and mostly fulfilled ambitions. Acting is second to none. I hope it at least breaks even.

Jan 25 - 03:51 AM

Ghee Buttersnaps

Ghee Buttersnaps

Incredibly over ambitious story telling that has disguised itself as an epic movie that falls short when looked at closely

Jan 19 - 09:24 AM

Corneilus Martartango

Corneilus Martartango

youre an idiot though

Jan 24 - 02:07 PM

Mike Hillsgrove

Mike Hillsgrove

I saw it 9 times in the theater, and I found it more profound each time.

Feb 11 - 01:30 PM

This comment has been removed.

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

I bet you're anticipating the next Bay flick.

Jun 15 - 06:27 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

...............and your favorite seat is in the back row.............all to yourself

Jun 21 - 12:53 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Selim Birpolat

Selim Birpolat

Manifesto for the open-mind, too true to embrace for the cynical

This book->script->film is like an inevitable leak of truth inside the digital cloud of information, most of which being useless, misleading or simply trash.

It represents and essentially reminds some very essential human traits which makes it plausible for any "cynical" to go this repulsive.

Any manipulator should re-consider their predictions on future after seeing this one, since it promises an ultimate victory for the "fair" side: global connectedness to the collective mind and supportive evolution.

One sheer fact is that there are amounts of people now, who can embrace the absoluteness our interconnected existence within/from the prime, and breaking news: More of them realize this under this digital cloud every day.

Cynical is destined to extinct.

Before all, this film needs a "dedicated" mind to follow, it's very normal for some to get lost while they have been responding to a couple of SMS in between, or thinking about the pair of shoes they saw on the showcase of the shop downstairs.

Furthermore, one needs to

have already overcome a basic amount of ego-centric and cynical thinking,

possess a simple sense of collectivity still at capital (yeah, such a thing is still applicable in today's consumerist world)

in order to reach where the film concludes to.

I on my share have chosen to consider people never lacking capacity as another nod of the system, yet frequently bounded with the perception-limiting "acquaintances of the so-called real world".

Once they lose the chains however, all tend to show the same devotion to truth.

There we (all) go.

Jan 8 - 04:12 PM

Ghee Buttersnaps

Ghee Buttersnaps

so is it worth a watch?

Jan 18 - 05:20 PM

Mike Hillsgrove

Mike Hillsgrove

Yes. It is a complex film. Read the book to get the basics, and most people will not "get it" right away. It has a structure that most movie goers found disturbing, and yet some of us, particularly those of us in the Buddhist community, found exhilarating.

Feb 11 - 01:34 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

and you just walk around with your head between your legs?

Jun 21 - 12:54 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 21 - 12:56 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

signal

Jose Noriega

Amazing Picture ¬°¬°¬° Absoluta y TOTALMENTE sorprendido y maravillado

Jan 8 - 12:33 AM

Margaret Dermont

Margaret Dermont

Just saw it and I am still thinking about it! Good movie!

Jan 6 - 06:08 PM

Geoff Johnson

Geoff Johnson

Jay Vars then i am a fool..

Jan 5 - 05:15 AM

Daniel Day Lewis jr.

Jon Kozak

Even if you didn't fully like the movie's story or motives, one has to admire its raw ambition for undertaking such a massive, yet intimately similar narrative

Jan 3 - 05:07 PM

Jay Vars

Jay Vars

I think that all the people who say that this movie is amazing are fools that have no life, so then a simple and boring movie shows a message "everything is connected" and they say "oooooohhhh, what a revelation!"

Jan 1 - 10:28 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

dirty shithole

Jan 5 - 02:04 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

For once I agree with you Lee

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Lee...........express yourself.

Jun 21 - 12:57 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

you're a pigs anus

Jun 24 - 02:33 PM

Omid Paidar

Omid Paidar

what the hell are you talking about?! you anti-social douchebag go to ur fuckin nest and watch ur fucking "transporter 1 & 2 & 3 through infinity

Jan 7 - 03:16 PM

Ivana GlatzovŠ

Ivana GlatzovŠ

I think you just simply didnt get what was the movies message

Jan 14 - 11:49 AM

Errata Erratum

Errata Erratum

The message, was that in quad triplicate times infinity that everything is connected, true true, pappy says so!

Jan 29 - 06:51 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

Ivana...........so the drugs DID help...........

Jun 21 - 12:58 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Paul Hayes

Paul Hayes

I enjoyed it. Its not life changing or any of that. it has some very brutal moments of real forceful violence whilst at the same time the love friendships between the characters is very moving. A little long but then it has six stories running through it so I suppose its required.

Jan 25 - 02:08 PM

Ocram Immorto

Ocram Immorto

Coming from someone who loves a mess of a show yet still interesting like Adventure Time, how could you not? XD

Mar 6 - 01:44 PM

Kimberly Hart

Kimberly Hart

this was an amazing movie. i truly wasn't ready for it. it grasped a part of me that i didn't know existed. anyone who says this movie is boring or stupid i believe just can't understand a movie like this. they aren't able to grasp the consept and understand how beautiful this movie was. it definetely was not boring.

Dec 22 - 08:15 PM

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

.......the doctor will see you now

Jun 1 - 12:33 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

Fuck you you transformers loving piece of shit!

Grand M.

Grand Mesa

That was a piece of shit too

Jun 21 - 12:59 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

shithead

Marc Cerone

Marc "Cerone" Chaudry

It's pointless Lee, the guys a cunt.