Cold and Dark Reviews

FanGirl
August 1, 2008
Really quite bad. So bad in fact it's actually kinda' fun. And if you're a Luke Goss fan it's a must see, lots and lots of close ups. lol
September 3, 2007
This movie was so out there. It was horrible of course, but that guy who had the parasite in him?Holy Crap he was cool. He had the oddest looking face and the most piercing blue eyes; I was intimidated by him.
½ June 29, 2012
It wasn't great by any means but Luke and Kevin are two good looking men!
½ January 31, 2011
Admittedly, I had no clue what to expect from this movie, I had not seen a trailer nor read a review, and after watching it I can see why. The first half of the movie is pathetically slow, however the last half comes close to making up for it and actually got my blood pumping a few times.

To explain the story, a dead detective is revived by having his body overtaken by a parasite, called a grail, which reanimates his body. In this new form, he and his partner turn into vigilantes, with the criminals providing the much needed blood the grail needs in order to survive. However, as most possessions go, the "human" side of him starts to fade and a more carnal side begins to appear, frightening his partner into finally having to turn on him.

It was hard for me to see a story taking place, scenes were happening but no real apparent moving forward of the plot, but I could have been missing it. No offense to the actors, but it was hard knowing who was what as, not that they looked liked one another or anything, but the characters didn't come across very well and I found it hard knowing exactly which cop was on screen.

Just not a well done movie, at all.
August 15, 2005
[font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua']Hey All,[/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua'] [/font][/color][color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua'] Hello again! This is my second entry. I'll explain in the next entry why I'm having issues with Netflex. Right now I want to tell about "Cold & Dark". This movie was supposed to be a mystery slash horror flick but I wasn't scared or intrigued. I had to watch this movie a couple of times before I understood every thing that was happening. Maybe I'm slow or this movie just didn't explain a whole lot. My guess is that I'm possible slow. LOL! I thought that the actors did some what of a good job at bringing this film to life which included Luke Goss and Matt Lucas. Luke Goss did a good job but there were parts that were a little over the top. "Cold & Dark" is about these two vice cops Dark and Shade. They are investigating a human smuggling ring when murders start happening. Dark finds out that Shade is some kind of vampire. When Dark attempts to tell his superiors about his suspicion about Shade being is some kind of a vampire they look the other way. I would suggest this movie to people. It was pretty good film but I wouldn?t say that I loved it. There isn't any bonus features on the DVD. Please see what you think. [/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua']Fritz ;) [/font][/color][color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua'][/font][/color]
[/size][/font]