Cold Storage - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cold Storage Reviews

May 25, 2010
Didn't finish watching it
September 23, 2011
Meh. It was a big rip-off of "Misery," with a few minor changes to the story. The acting was done poorly, and I really don't see what this movie had to do with "Cold Storage." I don't even know why it's called Cold Storage, it really has nothing to do with the film. But the cover does make it look more eerie, and suspenseful, and the killings were actually pretty descent, so I'm going to give this film a chance.
September 23, 2011
Not scary, no suspense, bad dialogue. One of the worst movies that I have ever seen. If you are into just seriously stupid movies this is it. It did have some dark comedy moments but I doubt it was always intended.
May 1, 2011
This movie is so boring. Not really sure why everyone is giving it a 90%, maybe compared to most movies it's better, but seriously?

The pacing for this movie is so off. It's a lot of talk and a little show. It's just dialogue after boring, uninspired dialogue. There's just scenes and scenes of people sitting there doing nothing but talking. It's amazing how much these poorly developed characters have to say. Like SHUT UP DAMMIT! Blah blah blah blah they talk a lot and they talk slow. Completely lost my interest. They don't even talk about anything interesting. The amount of unnecessary dialogue made this movie go by soooo slowly. Nothing even happens until the 45-50 minute mark. The whole movie was so anticlimactic. There was no suspense whatsoever.

The characters were so underdeveloped; they had no personality at all. It would've been great to have a deep back story on some of them, but nope. There was kind of a back story with Clive, but not much.

Not worth watching.
½ April 28, 2011
I like horrors like these with crazies, lol. Not much blood in this one, but there was some worst things in it that made me gag.
April 7, 2011
The Cover art and Title might be somewhat misleading as they played only a small role in the last part of the film. "this isn't a spoiler".
Cold Storage started off with a great gore effect "a flashback" Then as the story went to present day it became somewhat slow..Although there are some wonderful aspects to the movie,one being Nick Searcy who always plays a crazy lunatic to perfection with out over acting and making it seem very real.I also am a big Matt Keeslar fan, although his role was somewhat wasted he's still nice to look at.
There are some grit my teeth and wince, gross out moments in the film..I don't gross out easily but GAG,some of this did.The story has certain elements of May,Grace and Psycho but not a copycat.
It was interesting enough and worth watching I just wish it were a little faster paced.What few gore effects there were, were very well done and were very effective..
If brushing your teeth with a straight razor,Boils,Necrophilia or a fat sheriff sucking very runny egg yokes through a straw gross you out by all means watch it..Or not~!
½ February 7, 2011
This movie, dispite what people are saying is acually really good. Not the most origional of movies but it defenatly perfects the whole obsession type thriller movie. Basically a super hillbilly finds some woman who gotten into a fatal car accident and takes her home. Now this man by the name of clive seems to have some sort of mental disability and it defenatly shows by his actions and for how long he keeps this dead lady. The movie was extreamly disturbing with a scene that will stay with me for life (spoiler) that is when clive is like scraping away his gum disease or whatever it was with a stright edge. Im sorry but that was fricken disgusting. The only downside to this movie was the mediocre acting but not every character showed this only a select few but overall alot of the acting was really good. This movie was great and i would reccomend to many people, the disturbing nature of the movie made up for the parts were nothing was really going on.
½ December 20, 2010
What? No reviews? Ok mine? I really liked this movie! Independently made yet there seems to be no trace of that in this movie except that's it's better than most movies that are made with an expensive bad scripts and such.
I am planning on watching it again soon!
½ December 2, 2010
My buddy Tony Elwood wrote and directed this. Check it one time won't you!
December 2, 2010
REALLY enjoyed this film this past weekend. Even better that so many here worked on it. LIKE LIKE LIKE.
December 2, 2010
yeah!!! this is a good one!!!!
December 2, 2010
Love Nick Searcy in this film!
½ December 1, 2010
super scary creepy deliciousness
October 16, 2010
I can't really explain how completely disgusting this movie was.

This old guy who has a screw or more loose, comes across this chick who was on the road almost dying. He takes her and her car to his house. Well she dies and he starts to make believe she is a woman he used to know. He pretends that they are getting married, makes her wear a wedding dress and even bathes her. He even tried to kiss her, but her body was unstable and fell. Well...her sister and EX boyfriend(the synopsis is kind of off) go searching for her...and it leads them to the old guy. They don't necessarily become hostages, or at least not the ex boyfriend. Anyway, they survive and the sister kills the old man.

What does this movie get as a rating? I guess maybe 2/5. It's quite the interesting movie, but to be honest, this disgusted me.
½ August 27, 2010
Cold Storage is a wierd, goofy, horribly acted but at times surprisingly disturbing gross out horrer film, thats ultimately really not worth your time.
June 26, 2010
Very twisted in a bad way. I did not like this movie at all!
½ June 22, 2010
The whole movie was just bad. Picked it up just to have a scary movie night and the plot was dumb and has so many plot holes. The title doesnt even fit the movie until about the end for 5 seconds. I wanted that hour and a half of my life back!
June 2, 2010
A predictable movie that I hoped I would have liked. Decent acting, quality camera work, but it just seems like a copy cat.
½ May 30, 2010
cheesie acting but that makes a good horror the make up and special affects were pretty good for a budget film, i was suprised by this movie its not to bad
May 18, 2010
The premise sounds especially creepy, I might watch it eventually though.