• R, 1 hr. 33 min.

89% Outlander: Season 1
46% Reckless: Season 1

Colour from the Dark Reviews

August 17, 2013
Somewhat interesting, yet very slow and filled with bland parts. The characters are kind of dull, and the overall plot gets a bit stale. Confusing moments and annoying scenes. It was almost decent, but failed to deliver.
Robin H.
August 5, 2010
Stay away from this joke.
Matt S.
Matt S.

February 27, 2010
This supernatural/horror movie was way too ambitious for its own good considering it's very limited budget, talent and the story was just too over their heads, I've just seen way too many movies like it and most of them are way better than this mess. The only part that I liked was the creepy dream sequence in the beginning that makes you think that this might be a pretty good and spooky flick but I was dead wrong. It pretty much went nowhere terrifying from there and it was like a broken record going around in a pretty generic and boring path that lost my interest but I stuck it out waiting for something better but it never came through for me. It's a shame because judging from the trailer it looked like it was going to be one scary flick but I should know by now not to judge a movie by it's trailer but was so much looking forward to this flick, I'm very disappointed in the poor performance on display here. Overall this was pretty much a huge failure on all counts and very generic through and through, this could of been so much better if it was in the right hands. Not recommended!!! More of a 1.5 out of 5 stars.
obediah s.
December 11, 2009
certainly not lovecraft.
Pretentious badly acted movie with some confusing images thrown in for no reason.
Might have done better with real actors rather than b-movie " scream queens" from Troma and Forest of the Damned.
A big letdown