Hot Fuzz DVD Special Feature Talk!

Summary

Edgar Wright and Nick Frost were on hand at Comic-Con to reveal details on the DVD release of Hot Fuzz, available now. The filmmakers themselves are responsible for many of the disc's special features, so expect tons of funnier-than-average extras. Back to Article

Comments

phill01

First Last

Damn that movie was funny. and for those who havnt seen it yet track down there tv show spaced.

simon pegg also happened to be one of the best things about Mi3 as well as PSH

Aug 1 - 05:47 PM

phill01

First Last

simon pegg also happened to be one of the best things about Mi3 as well as PSH

Aug 1 - 06:02 PM

kungfu_sage

Ian Turner

I just got this movie on dvd, but haven't had a chance to see the special features yet, it really is a fantastic movie.

Aug 1 - 07:45 PM

kfarschman

Kurt Farschman

Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and Spaced are some of the best things ever made. How about they get working on a freakin American release of Spaced with all kinds of awesome extras?? I mean tvlinks is all fine and good but I want to give them my money and they won't let it happen.

Aug 1 - 07:49 PM

MMacKK

Alex Mackenzie

They need to wrangle Copyright issues, etc, in terms of Spaced, is the reason why they can't get it out in America, etc. I bought it in England and brought it home (Australia) with me.

Aug 2 - 03:16 AM

Unbreakable Samurai

Unbreakable Samurai

I hate this film, every year there are at least two films I don't understand why they are so well liked and this is definitely one of this years.

Aug 2 - 11:23 AM

phill01

First Last

what was the other one?

Aug 2 - 09:03 PM

phill01

First Last

what was the other one?

Aug 2 - 09:03 PM

peggsgrl724

Laurie K

I have no idea how anyone can say that this film wasn't any good...makes me wonder which movie you were watching unbreakable and whether or not you had your eyes open for it...just curious which film would you say is the best thus far for this year?

Aug 26 - 11:09 PM

Critics Consensus
Critics Consensus

Transcendence is a Sci-Fi Snooze

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Picture gallery of movie bears

Good Friday