Two New Moon Scenes Unveiled at Comic-Con: Full Description!

Jen Yamato reports on the new Twilight clips shown at Hall H today.

I'm here at Hall H in Comic-Con where Summit has just premiered two new clips from The Twilight Saga: New Moon. The clips came off extremely well, and were faithful to the book. Play-by-play descriptions follow:

Clip 1
Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) and Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) are bent over an antique light blue motorcycle. Jacob wears jeans, a brown t-shirt, and his hair is long. As Bella sits on the motorcycle, Jacob guides her hands (touching!) over the handles. "Brake. Clutch. Gas," he reminds her. Bella revs the engine. "Slowly release the clutch," says Jacob.

Suddenly, Bella sees the translucent apparition of Edward, a concerned look on his face, standing in front of her. We can see him, but also see through him. Bella takes off on the bike.

As she zooms down the road, Bella gains speed. She zooms by another apparition of Edward, standing in her path. She speeds by another. Losing focus, Bella swerves and falls from the bike, hitting her head on a rock.

Jacob speeds over to Bella on his own bike, coming to a stop with a flourish. He hops off the bike and rushes to Bella's side. She is bewildered, and blood gushes from a gash on her forehead.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Jacob asks. Bella apologizes for the blood, but it doesn't bother Jacob.

He takes a step back, the camera following his every move. Jacob strips off his shirt, revealing a six-pack, and bends down to dab Bella's wound with it. Their faces come very close.

"You're so beautiful," she tells him. Emotion flashes across his face.

END SCENE. TWILIGHTERS SCREAM.

Unveiled at the close of the panel, Chris Weitz introduced the pivotal Volterra scene:

Clip 2
Alice and Bella are winding through the streets of Volterra, slowed by massive crowds of townspeople in red robes, celebrating the festival. Bella jumps out of the car.

"You're the only one he can't see. He'll be under the clock tower. Go!" says Alice.

Bella races through the crowded city. We see her at times in slow motion.

She fights her way through the crowd, stopping at the fountain in the middle of the square. In slow motion, she looks up to see Edward, slowly unbuttoning his shirt just moments away from revealing himself in the sunlight. He opens his shirt to expose his pale chest. (And his abs. Very nice abs.)

Bella screams out to Edward. "Stop! Stop! No Edward, don't!"

He takes a step forward.

END SCENE. CROWD GOES WILD.

Get our latest Comic-Con 2009 updates here:

Comic-Con Day 1 News Ticker

Comic-Con Day 1 Wrap-up

Comic-Con Day 2 News Ticker

Comic-Con Day 2 Wrap-up

Comic-Con Day 3 News Ticker

Comic-Con Celebrity Gallery

Comic-Con Costume Gallery

Comments

Rogelio t.

Rogelio tec

wowzers...amazing

Jul 23 - 03:38 PM

Splitter

Matthew Burge

First clip: Most people would already be dead, Jacob. Not Bella. She's [i]special[/i].

Second clip: ... I have no words, only laughter. The way that sounds on paper it's like Weitz is channeling Bay.

Jul 23 - 03:48 PM

lolalovely

Valeria P

I can hardly wait to see the clips! Is any site going to post them soon? (YouTube is not my friend today).

Jul 23 - 04:23 PM

Deborah T.

Deborah Trumper

Same thing for me. I really want to see those clips.

Jul 23 - 10:42 PM

Hayley M.

Hayley McKay

Hey! You can watch the two scenes from New Moon on perezhilton.com Here's the link, enjoy! I know I did :)

Jul 29 - 08:36 AM

Melissa K.

Melissa Kjos

Kind of trembling with anticipation!!! When do we get to SEE these clips?? Any word if they will be on the New Moon website today sometime???

Jul 23 - 04:28 PM

Hayley M.

Hayley McKay

Hey! You can watch the two scenes from New Moon on perezhilton.com Here's the link, enjoy!! I know I did :)

Jul 29 - 08:34 AM

fauvism

Alison Black

One of my friends is at Comic Con and she said the clips were great. A vast improvement on the first film. She detests Lautner as he;s a pushy little so and so but Pattinson was as adorable as you;d expect. Nice abs too or so she says.

Jul 23 - 04:52 PM

candace c.

candace charee

Amazing!!! Check out my new moon and twilight inspired music! Im hoping to get one of my songs on the soundtrack! Singing at twicon august 14th in phoenix,az too!
hugs
Candace Charee'

Jul 23 - 05:09 PM

ginger w.

ginger wright

I have never heard your music before. I am an old soul and a child of the 80's and 90's so I mostly listen to that genre of music. Although I loved the Twilight soundtrack and am anxious to hear the New Moon soundtrack. I heard Weitz is putting another Muse song on the soundtrack. Thom Yorke is going to be on the album as well. I love Radiohead and they are bit nostalgic for me. I would love to here some of your tracks.

Jul 23 - 09:39 PM

Brittany S.

Brittany Schmus

BIG BIG BIG NEWS!!!!:

*Ryan Seacrest tweeted that the two New Moon clips WILL be on E!News TONIGHT!!!!!!
so find out what time that show is on for you, and let's hope this is for real!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Jul 23 - 05:10 PM

Karola L.

Karola Lopez

People...caaaalm doooooown...probably 2morrow youtube will have the clips:someone who attended the comic-com must have videotaped them and will post em or if not (which could be the case) look for them in www.newmoonthemovie.com maybe they'll post them there soon maybe even tomorrow and u can see em and in www.edwardandbella.net u can check for them too.Or wait until november (while u do that,ill keep searching) :P if i find them ill post the link here. Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 23 - 05:12 PM

JettaJameson

James Lowell

Ahhhh! Exciting!

Jul 23 - 08:13 PM

CFM

'schak Attack

I thought this article was about the movie "Moon" with Sam Rockwell. Dammit, rt.com! *raises middle finger*

Jul 23 - 09:31 PM

ginger w.

ginger wright

Jul 23 - 09:39 PM

Deborah T.

Deborah Trumper

Same thing for me. I really want to see those clips.

Jul 23 - 10:42 PM

Sonia V.

Sonia Villegas

http://www.twilightsagamovies.co.uk/?p=1596 the new moon movie clips!!!

Jul 23 - 11:37 PM

Karola L.

Karola Lopez

Oh MY GOSH !!! The clips are awesome !! Thanks for the link Sonia V. !! Those ARE the links watch the vids. now !!!!

Jul 24 - 05:44 AM

Robin N.

Robin Nunn

Just ready for New Moon come out cause Jacob is going to Kick *** in this movie

Jul 24 - 10:36 AM

Hayley M.

Hayley McKay

Jul 29 - 08:34 AM

Hayley M.

Hayley McKay

Jul 29 - 08:36 AM

gilda p.

gilda pinto

Looking forward to see the movie. Just hope that fans will behave and not screem all the time

Aug 5 - 03:25 AM

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Check out Boardwalk Empire

Historical TV Shows
Historical TV Shows

40 TV depictions of past eras

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer