• PG, 1 hr. 29 min.

—— Unforgettable: Season 3

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen Reviews

Alexander D

August 22, 2011
CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN, like many Disney flicks, is teenage Hollywood fluff. Nothing special (or good) at all.
movieguru12
movieguru12

February 19, 2008
Such a sweet & adorable movie that definitely begs the question, What the hell happened to Lindsay Lohan. I mean this movie was just fabulous with Lohan as the star Lola Cep, who is just a teenager looking for stardom. Even though all of us know that Lohan will probably never come back from her drug & alcohol addiction, we should all remember that she was once a great child star.
murphmann93
murphmann93

June 23, 2011
Another average chick flick. Wasn't awful, but it wasn't great. Another guilty pleasure. One of those films that you might watch now and again if you're bored.
erika250
erika250

August 16, 2010
really good film but it was lacking some stuff
3niR
3niR

May 25, 2010
This was the worst role of Lindsay Lohan. Her acting isn't that great but this made her looked more bad. And the story was stupid. I watched this right after the movie "Freaky Friday" so imagine how disappointed I am (on Lindsay Lohan). And look at her clothes. WHO WAS THE DESIGNER FOR THOSE UGLY OUTFITS? The most unfashionable dresses I've ever seen in my life I tell you. Now I wouldn't say I was bored because surprisingly, I wasn't. But the first word that came out my mind after watching this was pointless. So yeah, ignore this if you can. You won't regret unless you're a big fan of Lindsay Lohan or Megan Fox (I know some fans who'll digest the crap for their favorite celebrity, pathetic in my opinion).
Richard C

June 24, 2010
this movie sucked so much. I hate it. they need to burn all the copies of the movie in the world so this can never be seen again. F
Conner R

March 5, 2010
For a really corny girl-centric disney movie, I love it. How can you not find something incredibly interesting about seeing two powerhouses like Lindsay Lohan and Megan Fox bicker and challenge each other to countless duels of wit. I think it's got some really incredibly bizarre moments that really set it home for being a classic must see disney movie.
Sophie B

July 25, 2006
Quite funny and different but it's not my sort of thing.
Jennifer X

It blew.
deano
deano

April 14, 2007
Fine family comedy with Lindsay Lohan, some are hilarious.
Leigh R

December 5, 2006
It was alright.
MissMorganLeee
MissMorganLeee

October 14, 2006
seen it waaay tomany times
Jackson W

June 28, 2011
Terrible pointless film
Yinalí R

February 24, 2007
Didn't like so much.
Daniel P

June 16, 2007
Very average Lindsay Lohan vehicle - she's ok in this, but her character is rather conceited and annoying. The film also doesn't have the comedy or pathos of Freaky Friday nor the spirit or bite of Mean Girls. The best part of the film is also what it's structured around, to the effect that what comes before is build-up (of a sort) and what happens after is uninteresting: Lola (Lohan) gets to met her idol, lead singer of pop-group Sidarthur, Stu (a bizarre Adam Garcia), only to have her romantic ideals of him ("He's the greatest writer since Shakespeare!") shattered when she discovers he's a drunk loser. There's a good film trying to get out of this mediocre effort, but the leaden writing, grating supporting performances from the adults and bland direction (the insertion of 'pop-up book' style sequences is soon abandoned in favour of made for TV production values) stop it from being anything but blah-ish. Admittedly I'm not exactly the target demographic for this kind of stuff; pre-teen and young teenage girls may very well love it.
Jason S

May 31, 2006
Another Lohan vehicle, and while Mean Girls was bitingly top entertainment, here is a lifeless, stale teen drama that only appeals to the smallest niche of audiences. Its not bad, but its not that good either.
Andrew F

May 6, 2006
Why did I watch this twice? Terrible!
Sunil J

November 27, 2007
It's likeable but nothing special. Maybe skip it and watch Mean Girls again.
Marcus W

October 19, 2007
Rich girl goes to small town and has to adjust. She also lies a lot. There's no plot, instead she tries to go to a concert, then there's a school play, Megan Fox turns up and plays bitch. She then realises that she was alright and everything she had was right here or something. There were some great costumes though.