Critics Consensus: Contraband (Sort Of) Delivers
Plus, Joyful NoiseBeauty and the Beast is back in 3D.
Also opening this week in limited release:
- Sing Your Song, a documentary about the life and activism of singer/actor Harry Belafonte, is at 100 percent.
- Domaine, a French drama about a teenager who's attempting to rescue his self-destructive aunt, is at 100 percent.
- Fake It So Real, a documentary about the wild world of independent wrestling, is at 80 percent.
- Richard Garriott: Man on a Mission, a doc about the video game guru-cum-private space traveler, is at 50 percent.
- Albatross, a coming-of-age tale about a dysfunctional family that operates a seaside hotel, is at 44 percent.
- Loosies, starring Peter Facinelli and Vincent Gallo in a dramedy about a pickpocket whose impending fatherhood forces him to reevaluate his life, is at 22 percent.
- Lula, the Son of Brazil, a biopic of the former Brazilian president and union activist, is at 20 percent.
- The Divide, starring Lauren German and Michael Biehn in a thriller about a group of people trapped in the basement of an apartment building after a nuclear attack, is at seven percent (check out Biehn's Five Favorite Films here).
And finally, mad props to Alica L. and Brad and Netflix for correctly guessing The Devil Inside's six percent Tomatometer.