Convicts

87% The Strain: Season 1
—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Convicts Reviews

April 15, 2012
Just saw this movie again. It's not easy to watch, as it is a bit odd, but also portrays a segment of our history that is uncomfortable to see portrayed, as it should. The tragic thing is that other than having Robert Duvall be a Confederate veteran, this movie could occur at least 30 years later, when Southern blacks, and some whites, were railroaded into a prison system that made chattel slavery look desirable. Props to Horton Foote for writing about this subject and for the studio having the courage to release a picture covering this shameful episode in our history. This is a tale worthy of Faulkner, and I'm amazed that the film was even made.
February 26, 2011
I am a big Robert Duvall fan. But even a good effort from Duvall could make this movie worth recommending.
Johnny Banana
August 14, 2009
This is one bizzare movie. At least 15-20 minutes of which sees Robert Duval Shooting at a emtey closet swearing there is an escapted convict in it. Avoid this one.
CJ
June 13, 2009
For the most part a descent movie. It is a very slow movie and some of the minor characters acting could not be worse. However the main characters do a fair job. Also the movie does tell a good story.
jazza923
July 2, 2007
Nicely made, very well acted by the whole cast. Good sound and cinematography. Unfortunately it can be quite boring and moves very slowly. I never really lost interest, but I also did not find it particularly involving.