The Corporation Reviews

March 1, 2015
One of the best documentaries I've seen in a long while really eye opening to the tactics of big business.
November 16, 2014
this movie reminds us of what corporations are about; very disturbing, vivid, and not to be missed.
½ March 24, 2007
a collected yet deeply passionate call of resistance to the tyranny of unscrupulous interests, many personalities on both sides of the spectrum are consulted though the bias is evident at every turn, activist filmmaking at its best
April 22, 2014
The film went into great depth examining the practices of transnational corporations and their power in our society
½ September 23, 2013
Very informative and thought-provoking.
½ October 2, 2012
Significant for any caring rebel against the corporations that think they run the world, this documentary plays out broadly enough to cover several aspects that are general and specific.
August 11, 2013
Kinda runs out of steam towards the end.
January 23, 2012
Thorough and scathing look into the social, environmental & economic destruction the current corporate system is sowing. Not entirely optimistic, it shows many viewpoints from Capitalist chiefs, Greening CEO's and the usual swag of the likes of Chomsky, Moore & Klein. It covers a lot & is quite long. I never knew Basmati rice had been saved from corporate ownership. There is much to glean from this, even if you are already aware of the current economic imbalances we face. A must watch. A little dated now, hence the 1 star off 5
June 23, 2013
Corporation = A Legal Person
June 18, 2013
We live in a fucked up country.
May 24, 2013
Bastards. Economic terrorism is what it is. The world is getting smaller and they can no longer hide their secret. We are on to you bastards, slowly but surely. Some day your cake eating will stop.
August 14, 2007
If you watch one documentary in your life, watch this one. But holy cow is it upsetting. If you've seen a bunch of other depressing ones about capitalism, than you probably know most of what this has to offer.
May 1, 2013
There may be small aspects of this movie that are slightly dated, but you need to check out this movie if you haven't already
½ March 18, 2013
I knew it was leftist shit from the moment when one guy in it said with a smartass face that privatization is a process of handing the property to a tyrant... Against consumerism, against private property, against everything. There is not even one single thing in this movie which the creators deem worth of saying couple of good and warm words.
½ January 19, 2013
Often using conspiracy theorist logic in an attempt to prove bizarre connections based on coincidence, all with the constant drone of the same dark forboding three notes in the background. Another "documentary" that could have made a valid point ruined because its makers are fanatics.
½ January 12, 2013
Informative as well as entertaining.
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to watching.
July 2, 2007
Don't remember this too well.
October 28, 2012
A must see to understand the modern day corporation and how its built on absolute greed.
October 12, 2012
An excellent review about the corporations and our society. A must for everyone!