The top Cosmopolis quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Eric Packer: This man, the man behind me, he is examining my prostate.Jane Melman: I should find this situation, what? Awkward? Repulsive? But no, we are in a David Cronenberg movie, and so everything must turn me on, even moldy dog vomit is a powerful aphrodisiac, this fact is true. And so, I am furiously aroused, we should fuck.Eric Packer: First, the loudest club in this city, I must go to it, perhaps I have parked my haircut there for the night.‐ Submitted by Victor M (2 years ago)
- Benno Levin: There is nothing in the world but other people.‐ Submitted by Nick D (3 years ago)
- Shiner: Is there a reason why we're in the car instead of the office?Eric Packer: What makes you think we're in the car instead of the office?‐ Submitted by Moe J (3 years ago)
- Elise Shiffrin: Love the world and trace it in a line of verse.‐ Submitted by Janet A (3 years ago)
- Eric Packer: You're forcing me to be reasonable. I don't like that.‐ Submitted by Siham B (3 years ago)
- Benno Levin: Everything in our lives, has brought us to this moment.
- Vija Kinski: Destroy the past, make the future.
- Eric Packer: I'm looking for more. Even fire. Show me something I don't know.
- Vija Kinski: The future becomes insistent.
- Benno Levin: Your whole waking life is of contradiction.
- Elise Shiffrin: I smell sex all over you.
- Eric Packer: Lying's a scandal, but we all do it.
- Vija Kinski: This is a protest against the future. They want to hold off the future.
- Eric Packer: Don't trust standard models. Think outside the lines.
- Elise Shiffrin: Where is your office? What do you do exactly? You know things I think is what you do. I think you acquire information and turn it into something awful.