Weekly Ketchup: Harrison Ford in Cowboys & Aliens

Summary

This Week's Ketchup includes a new action movie role for Harrison Ford, news for three different movies from writers of ABC's LOST (including TRON 3), a new movie for the director of Zombieland, a sequel for a Rowan Atkinson most people reading this column never saw, a big budget remake of one of the most proudly cheap movies ever made and director news for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Back to Article

Comments

August M.

Agustin Macias

That's funny, and true!

Apr 10 - 07:06 AM

August M.

Agustin Macias

Taylor Lautner will always be Sharkboy.

Apr 10 - 07:10 AM

huang i.

huang ioaou

Apr 10 - 08:03 AM

Floor Man

Floor Man

Hahahahahahahahaha! :D

Apr 10 - 11:33 AM

M.C.P.

Todd Bruther

That was great stuff.
I almost lost my s.hit when Stan's computer screen started talking back to him, in that MCP type of voice, I'm afraid Stan Marsh!
Matt and Trey def. seem to be fans and it makes sense they were the right age when the it came out.

End of Line

Apr 10 - 11:40 AM

rle4lunch

Chad W

Yeah, Trey graduated from my high school 5 years before me, but he's still in the age group that would've fit Tron back in the day. I should contact a couple friends of mine that were actually in school with him at the same time to see if they know how much of a fan he was.

Apr 10 - 04:04 PM

Not L.

Not Likely

Who the hell would remember something as insignificant as that??

Apr 12 - 09:16 AM

rle4lunch

Chad W

Apr 10 - 04:04 PM

Not L.

Not Likely

Who the hell would remember something as insignificant as that??

Apr 12 - 09:16 AM

Matthew B.

Matthew Besser

That news about the Toxic Avenger reboot hurt my soul.

Apr 10 - 04:17 PM

planetawesome

Seth Green

Wow, you hate a lot of stuff huh.

Apr 10 - 06:44 PM

fls13

Frank Stalter

Johnny English was very funny.

Apr 10 - 09:44 PM

Corey B.

Corey Beliles

I hope this marks Harrison Ford's return back to the good old days of when he made fun movies that people could really enjoy. And i do agree that the man has pure epic awesomeness.

Apr 10 - 09:51 PM

King Crunk

King Crunk

Looks like Renner made the smart move and ditched Battleship to go work with a good director, let the guy who screwed up Gambit sink his career with that bomb(although I am really looking forward to John Carter of Mars, could be crazy good!).

Knowing what Breakind Dawn is about, I seriously almost want to see it so I can see how they work such a weird subject that is so creepy into a movie that is aimed teenagers.

Cowboys and Aliens sounds cool, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

I like the idea behind the Zombieland director's next film, the stars are funny and it definantly has potential, keep an eye on it as well.

Shark Night 3D sounds awful, just awful.

Apr 11 - 12:14 AM

Freudian Nightmare

Martin Andersson

Making The Toxic Avenger a PG-movie is completely retarded. That story was never intended for children.

I can almost see myself going to the theatre and watching Breaking Dawn. Piss-drunk, of course, and laughing my ass off. I mean, that plotline is almost too awesome to be true.

Apr 11 - 02:35 AM

- -.

Rightwingdove Peacemaker

I think Harrison Ford's Cowboys and Aliens would be right on target right about now. It is all so assuming and rightfully so, for DreamWorks and their work of dreaming real to try to combat these problems in our present day and age. especially on the west side! A Clear and Present Danger!

I hope he runs in again some day with Ann Archer, she is one beautiful lady, highly respected for her calmness in everyday situations. I vote her at the top with Princess Grace.

If the metaphor clear and present danger is a hush order we had better beware of our present road to ruin in our present day age of political relics and those without veneration like the Freudian Nightmare.

Apr 11 - 07:54 AM

- -.

Rightwingdove Peacemaker

Apr 11 - 07:55 AM

- -.

Rightwingdove Peacemaker

Apr 11 - 07:57 AM

- -.

Rightwingdove Peacemaker

If the metaphor clear and present danger is a hush order we had better beware of our present road to ruin in our present day age of political relics and those without veneration like the Freud.

Apr 11 - 07:59 AM

King Crunk

King Crunk

Wtf is this guy talking about?

Apr 11 - 04:02 PM

huang i.

huang ioaou

Apr 12 - 06:32 AM

jmathiau666

Johanan Mathiau

Leave my terrible low budget horror alone dammit.Is nothing safe?

Apr 12 - 07:03 AM

huang i.

huang ioaou

Apr 12 - 08:00 AM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 250 Comic-Con Costumes!

<em>Let's Be Cops</em>
Let's Be Cops

Video: Riggle, Key, and Wayans Jr.

Box Office