Cowgirls n' Angels

• Samuel Goldwyn Films

Cowgirls n' Angels Reviews

Cynthia S
½ April 22, 2013
Nice movie for young girls. A lot on the Hokey side, but I have to say it brought a tear to my eyes by the end...
kaitlynj99 kaitlynj99 ½ November 3, 2012
cute and touching movie. When things start going bad and falling apart, you will cry. But the happy ending will put you in tears.
Squidman Squidman May 4, 2012
What a great movie. Took my kids who absolutely loved it. Heartwarming story. Brought a tear to my eye. Highly recommended. Good clean fun which is rare these days.
Denyce D August 10, 2014
i love??????????????????????????????????????
Dave J Dave J ½ January 13, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014

(2012) Cowgirls n' Angels
FAMILY DRAMA

Co-written and directed by Timothy Armstrong directing a 'Family movie of the week' using "the Sweethearts" as a backdrop starring Bailee Madison as Ida doing whatever it takes to find her biological dad she had never met. Terence (James Cromwell) takes Little Ida under his wing who managed to convince her mother (Alicia Witt) who has just lost her job as a result of looking for her daughter that he'll physically pay her a substantial amount of money each month to use Ida for the Sweethearts. This movie explores other issues with other characters as well since they travel together in groups similar to like what a circus would do. The last shot of Little Ida riding a horse while standing up got to be one of the most stupidest things I had ever saw since the camera is showing her from the top like she can really do that stunt. This movie is intentioned for sentimentalists.

1 star out of 4
Ashley T November 30, 2013
Great movie actually watching it right now
Tammi K May 28, 2013
I just watched it and feel in love with her ..again! Bailee is my favorite young actresses :)
lewis b. lewis b. May 3, 2012
I saw the movie in dallas at a film festival. Its a really great family film. Bailee Madison is a rising star and her performance will make many people take notice of her. James Cromwell's performance is just like all his other which he was nominated by motion picture academy. Trickriding and horseback riding, music and dance fantastic as well. 5 stars, a memorable film and one worth watching over and over again
Marion C October 14, 2012
Great family movie! Would definitely recommend.
Connie C October 7, 2012
Great movie, well acted, solid story, completely family friendly!
Katie S October 5, 2012
It's an amazing movie, well worth your time to check it out. My children love it. Hope to see more from them in the future.
Judy B September 18, 2012
I loved the movie. The story flowed and sometimes galluped right into your heart. Finally a film I can enjoy with my grandkids!
Dee S September 11, 2012
Delightful, heart-warming, very sweet film - it'll make you wish the Sweethearts of the Rodeo were real . . . I'm ordering it on DVD from Walmart right now
Ben H. Ben H. August 29, 2012
No surprise my kids loved the movie, surprise I loved it too. As a father I connected immensely with this story. Movie follows a little girls struggles to find her dad. I could never imagine not having my kids in my life, therefore this movie is really touching. The movie has lots of entertaining elements such as rodeo trick riding competitions. This story is amazing for all age groups, and there is no crude language or inappropriate innuendos to watch for. It was about time that a children's movie brought story without being inappropriate.
Hailey T. Hailey T. August 28, 2012
Finally a family film that I can enjoy along with my kids. WOW is the best way to describe the movie. Amazing acting and an empowering story. My little boy was entertained by the trick riding, and my daughter wants to be Ida for Halloween. This is the impression the film left on my kids. I have to say that I was impressed with the story and emotional roller coaster this movie provided. I got so invested in the story that I teared up several times. I can't wait to buy this movie because I know it will keep my kids entertained for months. By this time next year I bet my daughter will have watched it 100 times.
D. R. D. R. June 12, 2012
Well written script and well directed with an excellent cast. Worth the journey!
J. R. J. R. June 12, 2012
Bring your family and a box of tissues to this wonderful movie with a great performance by Bailey Madison!
Jennifer K May 21, 2012
Great movie! Take your friends and family - so worth it!
Jen. Jen. May 3, 2012
I saw this movie at the Dallas film festival. It is a beautiful movie. It has a story and characters that you follow and care about. Bailey Madison shines in her role as Ida. It is hard to find a movie that I can take my children to and also enjoy myself. I will recommend this movie to all my friends.