The Crypt - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Crypt Reviews

November 19, 2009
Watched the first fifteen minutes. Will try again later when I have a bit more patience for bad editing.
April 19, 2010
A slightly above average low budget horror flick. This movie suffers from a lack of suspense and bad acting. Seeing ghosts in a crypt does not seem to shake the characters up much. The ending just drags the movie on longer than it needs to be. I liked the sets, and the flickering ghost effects and not much else.
Matt S.
October 14, 2009
DULL, DULL, DULL!!! Definitely tries to be like The Descent but fails at it with bad acting, weak script and plot and was scareless and suspense free and the ghosts were way too silly looking that it made me roll my eyes everytime they appeared. The two lead girls were definitely hot and sexy but they had barely anything to work with and it had a bunch of silent moments with them not saying anything and the pace was very slow that it put me to sleep. This movie was promising but it was too ambitious for a budget this small and with no talent behind it and was pointless to be made. Overall avoid!