Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas Reviews

January 6, 2015
One day you'll wake up and it'll be Christmas.

Curious George is so excited about the Christmas holiday with the Man in the Yellow Hat. They both enjoy working together to decorate, but try to think of creative things to get each other. They even bump into each other while shopping. Eventually, they'll have a joyous holiday.

"Everyone knows that a rhinoceros is the perfect Christmas present."

A group of directors composed with experience from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, and Wild Thornberrys, delivers Curious George Monkey Christmas. The storyline for this picture is interesting and fun for the children to watch unfold (George's imagination is particularly well portrayed). The animation was just okay and kind of plain and one dimensional (as you'd expect from this series).

"Time waits for no one."

We grabbed this off Netflix this holiday season as a movie my daughter and I would enjoy watching. My daughter did love George and watched this film attentively from beginning to end; however, I wouldn't call this a must own to have in the DVD collection. This is an above average addition to the genre that is worth an annual viewing.

"No other tree would do."

Grade: C+
January 6, 2015
One day you'll wake up and it'll be Christmas.

"Everyone knows that a rhinoceros is the perfect Christmas present."

"Time waits for no one."

"No other tree would do."

Grade: C+
April 3, 2014
My daughter adores this; the series and the movies.
December 7, 2013
Nice Children's Christmas story in Curious George fashion
½ December 21, 2013
Cute, fun, and lighthearted.
½ November 19, 2013
I guess it was all right.
December 18, 2012
eh... not a huge fan of Curious George.. just ok.. kids seemed to enjoyed it.. bright colors..thats about all i have to say about this..
January 5, 2012
baby boy loves George so much
December 29, 2011
This sounds obvious but this film was made very much for small children with there nothing for adults to appreciate at all. Lots and lots of plotholes but it will keep your kids entertained.
½ December 27, 2011
This was basically an extended Christmas-themed episode of the TV series, but since I like the series I also liked this. The "It's a Wonderful Life"-esque third act was a little bizarre, though, it didn't really fit.

3.5/5 stars
December 25, 2010
I love Curious George. This is a very cute show.
December 12, 2010
Very cute for my 2 year old.