Daddy Day Care Quotes
The top Daddy Day Care quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Charlie Hinton: If you put your kids through this they're gonna be miserable in four languages...Miss Gwyneth Harridan: Five, we start Portugese in the fall.
- Charlie Hinton: Wow, goats really love pie.
- Charlie Hinton: Any boob can run a day-care center but it takes a family to raise some kids and that's what we're gonna be from now on, a family.
- Miss Gwyneth Harridan: My dear Jennifer... In life, there are winners and there are losers; and to win, you have to play dirty!
- Charlie Hinton: If you don't stop it with that Star Trek stuff, I'm gonna push you in that sticker bush.
- Phil: Let's get safety gate crazy.
- Dr. Dan Kubitz: According to state regulations, a childcare centre in a family home is limited to a maximum of twelve children.‐ Submitted by Alex P (2 years ago)
- Charlie Hinton: What does that mean?‐ Submitted by Anthony A (4 years ago)