63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Dahmer vs. Gacy Reviews

juliantoepfer
October 9, 2011
I'm sorry, but this was just fantastic. I don't know how its possible for anyone to watch this movie and not be completely and totally amazed. There is just too much awesome here to not appreciate.

First off, the premise is genius. The U.S Military wants to create the ultimate killing machine, so they clone the worlds most notorious serial killers, making them more and more deadly with every cloning. Of course, they escape and go on bloody rampages across the country. But that's only the half of it. It also comes complete with ninjas, Harland Williams as the voice of God, Stephen Adler blowing guys for crack, mimes, and a plethora of other fantastic devices.

The scene construction and dialogue is also an enormous selling point. Almost surreal in some instances. Its kind of hard for me to explain it, so you should probably just see it for yourself. Truly a one of a kind film made with a very specific audience in mind. Fortunately for me, I am in that demographic. If you even think you might like this, chances are you will.
Julian T.
December 26, 2011

May 10, 2011
While fleeting flashes of funny bubble up from this dense, desperate epileptic seizure of a film, most of DAHMER VS. GACY comes off like a bad improv comedy troup on speed performing an autopsy on a fat guy while screaming insults at his mom.
November 15, 2011
Awesome comedy. Steven adler is great!
October 18, 2011
Worst movie I've ever seen- and I liked "Tank Girl." Not even a quarter star. Boo!
July 9, 2011
This movie is wack. So a scientist clones Dahmer and Gacy and guess what they break out of the lab and start killing only to be pursued by a weak ass hillbilly obsessed with the woman from "Weakest Link" another "blended" serial killer who eats raw corn and some ninjas...its wack and slow and an obvious rip on "Natural Born Killers" the only scary thing about this flick is the Army woman;s nose.
Nukleopatra
June 28, 2011
Dahmer vs. Gacy vs. a group of ninjas vs. a shotgun-wielding hillbilly.

It's not nearly as good as it sounds.