Dr. Who: Daleks' Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D. Reviews

½ September 11, 2009
Just like the original film that preceded it, Daleks Invasion Earth continues the boring plot and average acting that disapoint the Doctor Who fanbase. The Daleks don't even resemble Daleks, and I can't help feel that without them it wouldn't really be a Doctor Who film.
DrLappos
½ September 2, 2009
They still scared the pants off me up until recently...and with this fantastical array of coloured mobile bins with guns you will love it too.....
July 28, 2009
i had to watch Dr. Who in science class one day. that was the first day i wanted to take a test.
July 15, 2009
EXTERMINATE-DESTROY!
May 22, 2007
hmmm, it's going back I bit, I need a refresher
March 5, 2009
again threw this in there..i like the more recent dr. who stuff but Baker was the best Doctahh

again threw this in...Baker is the best Dr. Who though
½ December 21, 2008
i watch it 35 years ago, i remember it was boring, slow and i didn't not enjoy it at all. This is a sequel, maybe the first one it's much better. I hope. I like dr. Who and Peter Cushing (of course!).
July 11, 2008
its ok but i pefer the new dr is the new dr hot or wat
June 2, 2008
The most dangerous trash cans in the universe try to conquer planet earth.
½ March 12, 2008
The movie is a film remake version of the BBC Doctor Who story 'The Dalek Invasion of Earth'. Peter Cushing again does a decent role as Dr. Who. Again, he gives off the feeling of an old grandfather who really does know his science. The problem with the characters is that you can't help but compared them with the same characters in the TV series. This isn't the most exciting Doctor Who story and there are many problems in the film which makes it seem more like a comedy than a science fiction adventure. If you are planning to watch this film, I recommend you watch the original story first, as u would likely enjoy it more.
January 1, 2008
1111111111111111111111
December 2, 2007
im in dr who lol not this 1 though
garyX
½ October 5, 2007
Peter Cushing stars in this big screen adaptation of the long running children's sci-fi TV show, introducing himself as "Doctor Who" much to the chagrin of Who ner...I mean aficionados everywhere I'm sure. The invincible (well, as long as you don't tip them over or put a tarpaulin over their heads) Daleks are an old favourite, but it's effects show the obvious constraints of the budget although Cushing makes a perfectly affable Doctor, portraying him as an eccentric old buffer. Unfortunately, the presence of Bernard Cribbins combines with an absurdly inappropriate soundtrack and juvenile humour to make it seem more like "Carry On Time Travelling". I think kids are far too used to fancy CGI to take to this kind of thing, so the only audience I can see for it are ageing nostalgic Doctor Who aficio...I mean nerds.
October 1, 2007
been there done that wore the t-shirt
August 12, 2007
A really good follow-up to the Dr. Who and the Dileaks!
½ August 11, 2007
A bit better than the TV episodes it was adapted from.
½ June 3, 2007
All-action, bigger-budget time-travel sequel. The Daleks are now - or will be - enslaving humans (well, men - where have all the women gone?) as Robo-men, whom they feed with Dolly Mixtures, for some reason.
Bernard Cribbins is far less of a tit than Roy Castle was in the previous film; Philip Madoc plays a psychotic Welshman in a trenchcoat (ah yes, the old staple sci-fi character); future Quatermass Andrew Keir is one of the freedom fighters.
The moment at the beginning where a Dalek rises from the Thames - causing Cushing to exclaim "Daleks!" (although it's no surprise to us because we've seen the title) - is very cool. Superior sequel.
July 22, 2007
i love dr who!!! ahh man!!! i love love love it!
July 14, 2007
If I forget it is Dr. Who , it's ok. Mr. Cushing just wasn't quite "it" as the Doctor.
½ July 3, 2007
Non-canon Doctor Who flick with tons and tons of Daleks. Lots of action, stunts, and explosions. Actually a pretty good 60s sci-fi action movie. Did I mention the tons and tons of Daleks?