Dark Storm Reviews

½ September 17, 2015
Best Science Fiction B-Movie 2006! Good Idea, bad work. Ethan Hawke and the other actors had no chance to be brilliant.
½ July 31, 2014
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......it's so bad!
March 10, 2011
Hidden away in a top-secret military base, Dr. Daniel Gray leads a group of scientists that have made a device more powerful than the nuclear bomb. This new invention might become the ultimate weapon for those that control it, but when it fails and causes a chain-reaction that threatens the world, no one is safe.
The project malfunctions and a leading scientist Daniel Gray (Stephen Baldwin) absorbs some of the "dark matter", making himself a self-generating weapon that allows him to control the weather and surrounding atmosphere. The final showdown between hero and villain is brief, and doesn't necessarily follow the rules set earlier. Shouldn't the dark matter dissolve anyone exposed to it like it did multiple times in the film? Apparently, villains can inhale it like crack and they become all powerful.

Anyway, there's some world destruction, nasty special effects, and ridiculous plot twists before this one mercifully ends. This is not a repulsively bad movie, just an annoying one. If anybody else had been the lead star in the movie then I would've switched channels after five minutes. I can't believe I forced myself to sit through the whole thing.
October 9, 2010
Awful script, worse acting,decent special effects. Wait for it on demand. or skip it.
½ November 28, 2009
ok so its another earth doomed film not bad but not grate
February 16, 2009
This film have no poster in flixter oops... that's pathetic because this film is also a pathetic one can't believe the whole story its impossible science which was handled in this film and can never believe the scenes... i think this film was a low budget one...and the only scenes which are good is the electric way scenes and the nature which changes unbelievably into dark storm and attracting the metallic objects from earth rather then never see this film in ur life...
September 16, 2008
Really really bad special effects which actually makes it entertaining. Why they picked Stephen Baldwin as the leading man and to depict a scientist I don't understand.
½ September 14, 2008
Absolutely terrible and boring. Why Stephen Baldwin, Why?
February 23, 2008
Cheesy but very entertaining. Long live DARK MATTER MAN!
October 30, 2007
Bland sci-fi movie, the special effects are fair, but it has a cheap low budget look to it. The acting is nothing special. Unimpressive.
September 20, 2007
I saw half of it on TV, and I NEED to see the rest. Admittedly, the special effects were lacking, but the story was really good I thought. Mmmm, Physical Science class has taken its toll on me, hasn't it.