63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

90% Outlander: Season 1

Dasepo Naughty Girls (Dasepo sonyo) Reviews

Michael S

December 5, 2012
This is high school comedy at it's most wacky. "Dasepo Naughty Girls" is as the title suggests, completely nuts. The film throws tone out the window early, and just when you think you've got your grasp on it... it ventures further from the realm of coherency. In the end, what you've watched is a series of loosely-binded set pieces and quirk, but the central character is well established and quite sympathetic, and the film tackles a lot of important social issue (though not always subtly). It's also quite funny.
June 22, 2012
I saw the end - itw was HILARIOUS!
November 13, 2011
Bits were funny as hell but pacing just couldn't keep up and the lulls in-between the funny bits really brought down the whole movie.
DragonEyeMorrison
DragonEyeMorrison

February 16, 2008
Such a stupid but funny movie. It's based on a web comic, so you really can't expect refined jokes. Just really really silly set pieces. I laughed, so i guess that's a good sign, or maybe i'm just an idiot.
December 18, 2009
Very funny and off the wall Korean musical comedy. It took me by surprise just how crazy it was but it made a nice refreshing change from the usual stuff I watch.
dil1788
July 1, 2009
I really don't know what to think of this movie. It's incredibly albeit funny in some places and doesn't seem to have any coherent plot.
January 11, 2009
Like American Pie, except funny. And a girl gets a boner. And musical numbers. And cyclops kid. And poverty.
levileenders
October 12, 2008
need to come out on dvd in europa.
great movie like to see it agian
hibiscuskirtan
September 16, 2008
OH MY GOD this is TOTALLY INSANE!
Ticha
October 24, 2007
The plot of this movie is really stupid. I've seen many comedy movies but no one as stupid as this one. And all that scenes with the yin queen are just dumb. The only funny thing in the movie is the poverty doll and the guy who dresses like a girl. The rest of the movie is just lame and stupid.
One more good thing in the movie is that the guy who plays Anthony is really cute ;p. But still is not a movie I would reccomend to anyone
February 3, 2008
Juvenile, stupid, useless, badly directed, edited, and acted ... and based of a god damn web comic. Jeez.
LILTREYBOOGIE528
December 25, 2007
look at dis very good
nanoguy01
July 22, 2007
Too much plot in one movie, so this one is mess of characters and stories.
July 9, 2007
i was forced to watch this movie and i was disappointed. insane and hilarious as the story goes but hated the scene wherein a snake (i forgot wut its called) appeared and they tried to bring her down., nonetheless i enjoyed poverty clinging at the back of a girl.,