David & Layla Reviews

October 1, 2011
This is a cute story about people from two very different backgrounds finding love and making it work.
October 14, 2010
I really enjoyed this movie. Funny, smart and romantic...a perfect chick flick in my opinion. I didnt even realize until the end that it was a true story.
iLeo
December 9, 2007
Fascinating movie. Great story plot that centralizes around two young individuals, David and Layla. David first sees Layla on the streets, and is instantly mesmerized by her beauty. Using his TV show as a forefront, he spends each day trying to meet her and strike up a conversation. Layla is unimpressed at first, but it is until one night when David tries an act of awkward chivalry that has him ending up at the brunt of a broom attack. The onslaught allows him to finally be recognized, but it is only the beginning in his adventure of pursuing Layla despite the differences of religions, personal views and opinions of families and friends where attraction grows into love and affection between the two. Great cast- David Moscow, Shiva Rose McDermott, Callie Thorne, Polly Adams, Peter Van Wagner, Ed Chemaly, and Anna George. Tons of humor. Definitely worth seeing!
jjnxn
½ December 23, 2009
Culture clash comedy/drama with a good lead performance by David Moscow, Caricatures abound though.
November 15, 2009
Sweet little movie based on an actual couple, a Jewish American who falls deeply in love with a Kurdish immigrant who only has 30 days before she is asked to leave the US. The eternal question.....what would you do for love comes up a lot as their respective familes balk at the prospect of their impending marriage. I hope other couples in similar situations as with this one....love defeats hate.
June 26, 2008
[font=Comic Sans MS]Romance SUCKS why cause it rotten shit i hate romance it ruins everything i hate it so much every romance movie i review gets a 1 or a 0 no 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 or 10 THERE GOD AUFUL now scary movie has romance but i dont care its funny but others about couples and crap they suck...they just SUCK THERE BAD THERE ROTTEN CRAP THERE NOT FRESH THERE CRAP[/font]
January 1, 2008
i love davey moscow.
September 9, 2007
Quite an unrealistic plot, yet entertaining. A must-watch to learn about Kurd-Jew relations.
July 21, 2007
never heard of this movie
July 19, 2007
Don't like this kind of movie
July 17, 2007
want to be love is wat I like most that is y I enjoy watchining this mov
July 16, 2007
NO WAY!! Sounds like a chick flick!
July 16, 2007
HOPEFULLY LAST ONE THAT LOOKS BORING!
sounds like a luv movie
January 21, 2007
wanna see it i cant wAIT LOL !!!