Daylight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Daylight Reviews

April 10, 2013
This director has potential. A decent storyline, lots of suspense, and great character development. However, your audience needs to have "take away", i.e. there must be some resolution in the movie, it can't just end. That's not a "new idea in movies", it's part of telling a story since time eternal. Work on it.
Ani
½ August 22, 2012
I struggled to empathize with the characters and story line. It was a little slow pace and I didn't see the connection that was building between the scenes. Eh.
April 16, 2012
A yawn of a movie that does nothing special with this always promising premise. The Stallone "Daylight" movie is more entertaining.
April 7, 2012
Umm. What happened here? Did the other guy call an ambulance for her? Did someone notice the 'call police' sign? Did the husband's plan to get discovered tied up in the motel work out and he came to the rescue? Who was she looking at when she was holding up the baby at the end? Everything was fine until the last 2 minutes and the whole thing just fell to pieces.
December 3, 2011
An amazing film. I would highly recommend it. Flawless camera work, beautiful music and great acting. This film has a soul and it's not easy to do in such a genre.