Days of Darkness Reviews

October 17, 2013
Imagine finding the antidote to zombies while being sexually assaulted by an angry feminist whilst pissed. This film is what put that thought in my head.
Superb. (in an abysmal way)
December 28, 2012
ok, someone was paid to write this? too bad, concept had promise but the dialogue and acting offer no promise whatsover
December 21, 2012
The final chapter of the trilogy that began with The Decline of the American Empire and continued with The Barbarian Invasions, Days of Darkness has neither that chatty brilliance of the former nor the elegiac emotion of the latter.
½ May 21, 2012
So awful, and not even the so awful it's fun. At one point a character actually has to give a quick recap so if you've nodded off or lost interest you know what's going on. It's a travesty that they use the word zombie, which should be reserved for better things, like cocktails and the reanimated.
May 12, 2012
Incredibly bland and forgettable zombie movie. In a world of re-invented genres and new takes on the old this movie really fails to do anything new or remarkable. A mere month after watching and i struggle to recall a single scene or plot point, let alone a character.
January 31, 2012
The dead have risen and taken over the planet, and a small mismatched group of survivors living in a disused army base discover the truth behind the zombie plague.

This another one those films that airs late night on the Horror Channel and sounded so bad that I thought it might be a bit of a giggle. But the result was actually a bit of a surprise, and I was presented with quite a good film. The storyline is a bit of a mishmash of several other movies (Night Of The Living Dead, Invasion Of The Body Snatchers, Creepozoids, etc), and even though it does not explain itself particularly well in places, it is handled quite competently and made me want to watch it all the way through. The acting ranges from OK to pretty wooden, but this does add a little bit of charm to the quirky characters. The gore is frequent and quite bloody with a fair amount of body parts flying around. Even though the movie is far from perfect, the sum of its parts makes for quite entertaining viewing.
½ January 23, 2012
there are two separate and different movies mixed up here......
January 5, 2012
I actually thoroughly enjoyed this bizarre movie... Aliens with tentacles bursting out vaginas, zombie foetus's coming out nutsacks... Wrong wrong, but weirdly watchable!
January 5, 2012
December 2, 2011
well it wasnt to hard to sit through i made it to the end ive taken stars away for originallity and direction it reminded me alot of night of the comet and day of the dead wich the latter i never cared for anyway but this movie had its moments of originallity though so it may be worth a watch
December 1, 2011
Very good, story ending could have beeen a bit better it was rather a silly ending.
June 12, 2011
Something about the strong guy whipping ass in a pink t-shirt is just one reason to see this.
½ April 2, 2011
7 minutes and you can see this sucks. :P
November 10, 2010
i love this movie, it made my boyfriend freak out and gave me a good laugh but made me squerm tooo
½ July 12, 2010
an interesting take on how zombies could be created
½ March 7, 2010
Unnecessary stomach-churning and thoughts of "I hope nobody walks in right now" constitute the experience of watching this poorly executed alien-zombie flick. The film could have scored a few chills, but poor camera work and some terrible acting score a few unintentional laughs instead, though not enough of them to put Days of Darkness into the so-bad-it's-funny genre.
½ October 17, 2009
If you want a grossed out zombie film, Watch this flick
November 15, 2008
The dvd cover makes this look like a horror movie and the write up makes it sound like one but this is infact a cheesy comedy. Just about watchable.
September 6, 2009
½ June 3, 2009
lets just say stupid but i thought it was fuckin hilarious!