Dead at 17 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dead at 17 Reviews

½ September 28, 2009
Four teenagers are involved in an accidental death. We see the different ways the boys deal with the stress of covering things up. When it looks like one of the four is going to spill the beans, he is murdered but it is made to look like suicide. Of course, his mother doesn't believe her son was suicidal and conducts her own investigation.
March 30, 2012
Pretty awful. The ringleader of the group (Cody was his character's name in the movie) was really creepy and a terrible actor. That's pretty much all I could focus on. The scenes without him weren't as bad.
mvieaddict
½ December 13, 2008
Jason and his friends find themselves in trouble when a girl they are partying with is accidentally killed. In a panic, they hide her body and swear never to tell what happened that night. Jason's conscience begins to eat away at him and he becomes withdrawn. Worried that he would confess, two of the boys kill Jason and make it look like a suicide. Jason's mother Alyssa is stunned and launches her own investigation which slowly begins to unravel the unfathomable truth.

Fans of real suspence and thriller, I recommend you this movie.
Rose
½ November 15, 2012
I'm not sure what's worse, the film itself, or the fact that someone actually thought about making it.