Deadly Friend (1986)
Average Rating: 3.7/10
Reviews Counted: 7
Fresh: 0 | Rotten: 7
No consensus yet.
Release Date: Oct 10, 1986 Wide
Average Rating: 3/5
User Ratings: 3,307
With the over-the-top gruesomeness of The Re-Animator to compare it to, Wes Craven's Deadly Friend limps into the second tier, coming across as a Frankenstein tale lost on Elm Street. Paul (Matthew Laborteaux) is a teen computer genius who has recently moved to a new town. The quiet and peaceful milieu permits him to continue experimenting with his life's work -- a human-like robot named Bee Bee. But Paul becomes smitten with the comely girl next door, Samantha (Kristy Swanson). For Samantha,
Oct 10, 1986 Wide
Sep 25, 2007
Warner Home Video
Watch It Now
William H./Doctor in...
Police Sgt. Volchek
CAT Scan Technician
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
A Wes Craven misfire in nearly every area.
One of Wes Craven's worst movies.
Goofball turkey from Wes Craven.
Audience Reviews for Deadly Friend
- Paul: Sam. Listen to me. We can get help. Do you know Dr. Johanson? He can help us. Sam, please.
- Paul: Now we see if it works.
- Tom: You're kidding, right?
- Harry: Goddamn kid. I told her to clean up her stuff off the stairs.
- Harry: You lying little bitch! Okay, come on now. None of this shit. You get the hell up. Samantha. I'm not joking. You wanna know what real trouble is? I mean it. You get the hell up and get in your room.
- Paul: Why the hell isn't he responding?
- Harry: You little bitch. I'm your father.
Discuss Deadly Friend on our Movie forum!