Dealing With Idiots - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dealing With Idiots Reviews

February 17, 2014
Funny, but in a weird way. Not usually laugh out loud funny, but 'what is wrong with these people' funny. Nothing to write home about but I really enjoyed so many of the ensemble cast.
December 24, 2013
It has the same type of offbeat, deadpan humor Garlin fans have become accustomed to, and it is subtly funny and has moments of decent satire, along with moments that are more nonsensical. The result is a mixed bag, although with more good than bad, and the cast is good enough to elevate what seems to be some pretty raw material. It's drawing some comparisons to Christopher Guest mockumentaries just because the premise revolves around the creation of a documentary, but I'm certainly not going to go that far. It's an enjoyable movie that has it's moments of hilarity.
December 12, 2013
Not funny and boring.
½ November 14, 2013
funny people, but not a funny movie. a few chuckles but almost all of it misses.
September 22, 2013
I think this link has very good advertising.
August 12, 2013
This is not so much a story as it is a series of hilarious vignettes loosely based around a similar premise. Either way, the cast is hilarious, I love all of them. Everyone has a great line or two, and Jeff's deadpan lack of enthusiasm mirrors the feeling I get when dealing with so many people in life. Hopeless. I love films like this, the kind of comedy you can put on as background noise and tune in and out while entertaining and get a laugh occasionally. An ambiance film, if you will.
½ August 11, 2013
Garlin is fantastic in this inconsistently funny indie.
½ August 9, 2013
This was essentially Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Movie Sans Larry David. I was laughing out loud and most of the characters were pretty great. It is just tough watching a full length movie of mostly improv. It got a little tiring towards the end, although the ending scene was pretty legendary
August 3, 2013
Not worth paying money to see it. Just one scene that was hilarious.
½ July 4, 2013
Lacking in laughs, and a terrible ending
July 12, 2013
Such a great improvised movie. Garlin has a gift of capturing the common human experience and making it hysterical
July 2, 2013
Xolo filmed this last year and it's going to be in select markets starting July 12th (and also on IFC and IFC in Demand). If you enjoy that "Curb your Enthusiasm" type of humor you may like this little flix too.