Deep Core

71% Dallas: Season 3
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Deep Core Reviews

February 28, 2010
"Go ahead and land the damn plane general. We've got us a job of work to do." That is the brilliant writing you can expect from Deep Core. I know this came before The Core but it's still a rip off of the Paul Preuss book and because of that it's the exact same movie. Either way Phillip Roth once again shows that he's still the worst in the biz.
December 4, 2012
As seen on Telefutura, this is another mundane sci-fi film that's heavy on run-of-the-mill CGI, blase dialogue & plot, & starring an actor & actress from 2 "Star Trek" spinoffs.
Univarn
October 2, 2004
Now this movie is very very similar to The Core, but it actually came out before The Core which was a huge surprise to me. Now if you want a very good visual of how bad this movie is take the horrible quality of The Core and times it by about 100 then you may have a small glimpse into this films stupidity. This movie has absolutely nothing good in it at all. Bad effects, insanely horrid acting, and a storyline that will have you laughing your ass off trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with the director. I bet somewere on the floor of the editing room are the scenes that actually make this movie make sense. One second the guys are just explosive experts the next they are instantely nuclear scientists and have the knowledge of every science project since the beginning of time. The movie is just idioticy and the director who said I can make this work should be retired because this movie is a disrace to filmakers and actors alike. I recommend not only never renting this movie but never ever even think about seeing it because it may just scare you for life.