45% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Delta Force 3 Reviews

June 10, 2007
This is another great movie
A nightmare comes true: a terrorist fanatic plants an atomic bomb in an American city and holds the nation hostage. The President has only one card to play: the Delta Force. Tension and action coil ev...( read more read more... )er tighter in this blistering new installment of one of the best action movie series ever. Featuring the sons and/or brothers of Hollywood's top screen heroes (including Nick Cassavetes, who subsequently directed John Q and The Notebook), a new generation of commandos faces awesome odds at home and abroad. Two Russians, including a beautiful female intelligence officer, join the team. The clock ticks ruthlessly as madmen grasp for power. Be there for the final takedown!
moviebuff18cab
August 16, 2004
DELTA FORCE 3 (1991)
SidTheElf
August 13, 2007
[b]Sid the Elf is renaming this one "Delta Force 3: The Attack of the Pink Turkey Baster."[/b]

Delta Force 3. What a disapointment. Following up the trancendant Delta Force 2, this crapfest was like going out with Eva Longoria Friday night, and Rosie O'Donnell on Saturday. I have no problem with overweight people, but Rosie is just hard to look at. I think I heard that somewhere before. Anyway, Mike Norris as we all know gave us a star effort in the classic Death Ring, but in this one, he was not the same man. In Delta Force 3, he was the biggest lamest, whimpiest geek! We, Sid the Elf, are starting to think that his integral part in Death Ring was due more to the supperior writing than Mike Norris's performance.

Also, there were these Arabs who were vacilitating between their Middle eastern accents and no accent at all. Usually, this is a very good thing, but in this one it just kind of annoyed us. So, we say stay far away from this one. There was a serious lack of explosions, almost none of the goofy karate fighting we've all come to know and love in a good b, and there was even fewer tough guy lines! That doesn't sound like a good solid old-fashioned American B movie to me. End of story.