100% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Demon Seduction Reviews

June 23, 2012
This movie was so mind-blowingly well made, it blew my mind several times over the course of it. I am at a loss for words. The soundtrack is powerfully emotive and, I have to say, brought a tear to my eye on more than one occasion. The plot is dark and heavy, but somehow there is a glimmer of hope in the humour that the writers are able to skilfully inject into the story. My favourite parts included the boobies and other naughty bits. I also especially liked the emo-goth couple. They have a special place in my heart. Witty, sharp, yet minimalistic writing, combined with powerful visuals and cutting edge technology special effects - this movie really made my Friday night.
SteveMiller
September 26, 2008
A cult of women that has kept the secret of aliens who once ruled humanity down through ages is on the verge of recreating those aliens through modern genetic engineering technology and the pregnant friend of an exotic dancer (Almasy).

"Demon Seduction" is a film that could have been very cool. It's got alien conspiracies, evil witch cultists, genetic engineering run wild... it could have been an episode of "The X-Files" on PPC crossed with an issue of "Weekly World News" in its Golden Age brought to glorious life.

Unfortunatley, while all the elements are there, this film is not cool. It's not even fun. Most of its running time is spent on weak and very unerotic sex scenes (which, I suppose makes them very realistic... real sex is boring for anyone but the participants) and static scenes with actors sitting around delivering bad dialogue that's made worse by their bad delivery.

The only things about this film that were remotely decent was an alien skull prop--that was way too cool to just be used for this film; I hope that it found its way into other movies--and some of the CGI effects.

Unless you're really hard up for naked flesh and/or like seeing some blood and gore with your naked women, there is nothing here that's worth your money and time. The ONLY way you should acquire this movie would be as part of the "Tomb of Terrors 50 Movie Pack" (where it's included under the title "Demon Sex"), because you'll be getting 49 other low-budget horror flicks, including the fairly decent "The Traveler", "The Somnambulists", and "Strange Things Happen at Sundown".

You do not want to pay full price for "Demon Seduction" by itself unless, maybe, you're renting it as part of your Netflix selection for a month.

(I feel a bit akward panning this movie. The summary and title on the Brain Damage Films website sounded so interesting that I begged my way into a screening copy. I wish it had been better, because I would have loved to return the distributor's generosity with a favorable review.)

Demon Seduction (aka "Demon Sex")
Starring: Vesper Almasy, Tuesday Coren, Toby Dammit and Brinke Stevens