Destiny Turns on the Radio Reviews

½ June 27, 2008
A waste of time and talent.
½ September 16, 2008
I know many people are critical of this movie, but I was in just the right state of mind when I saw it and it took me away to a place with alternate possibilities. Definitely not for everyone.
January 16, 2015
Destiny turns off the dvd.
½ August 9, 2012
remember seeing the trailer for this piece of unmenagated crap and although i've never seen this movie in its entiry, while watching the trailer, i said to myself "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP"?! can see why people who saw this shit fest say it sucks. don't bother and waste your time with this flick.
½ June 4, 2011
Jack Baran, the writer of Band of the Hand (a guilty pleasure from the 80s) directs this boring homage to Repo Man. Like Alex Cox's masterpiece, Destiny Turns on the Radio has a similar score, a nutty philosophical Tracey Walter and a glowing yellow electrical dimension portal pool taking the place of a time traveling Chevy Malibu. The riff on Repo Man is the only thing interesting about the film. I'm guessing this is what attracted Tarantino to the project. Otherwise, Destiny is a pointless waist of time. No hard feelings Baran, I still love Band of the Hand.