Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo Reviews

½ July 24, 2013
Full of senseless gags, pointless morals and poorly disgusting humor. Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo's poor comedy attempts and overall terribleness signifies it being one of the worst, if not, the worst film of 2005. The film is pathetic in ways that will probably leave a bad taste in Europeans' mouths about Americans (as if they did have one already) 0.5/5
TheDudeLebowski65
½ November 29, 2011
Sequel to the already awful Deuce Bigalow, this film steps up a notch makes the first film seem funny by comparison. This film was trash and I absolutely hated it. I felt that the film was terrible, and the fact that it got made is a miracle. The biggest problem with Rob Schneider comedies is that they're not funny, and the guy sucks at comedy. His comedic act wore out after Down Periscope, where he at least was funny. But afterwards he just played the same character over and over again; Schneider is one of those "comedians" that only have one joke in their back their entire career. In the end it's sad. This sequel is just as sad as Rob Schneider's "career". As far as sequels are concerned, this film really scraps the bottom of the barrel of ideas. The film doesn't do anything really interesting, and the film is laugh free comedy that is a pure waste of time, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo should never have been made, and the jokes fall flat, and there are definitely no memorable gags in this film. This is the type of comedy film the scraps the bottom of the barrel to try and create something humorous. Unfortunately everything this sequel to an already bad film. The jokes are so poorly developed and unimpressive, that this film simply isn't funny, and you realize how terrible Rob Schneider is as a "comedian". Yet another stupid film with no jokes. This is one comedy that has no laughs and the film doesn't even make you smirk. The only thing this film does is make you angry that you wasted your time on such a crap comedy.
½ August 2, 2006
This is not quite Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigalo, as most of the fun storyline happened in the first film, a couple of funny moments pop up, but not a great sequel.
½ March 23, 2010
Very average, like the first one, I enjoyed the stupidity, however, there was way more in this one compared to the first. I was wishing that was not going to happen, but sadly, it did. I was disappointed by this floppy film, and I only laughed a few times.
December 31, 2006
Not as good as the first. not quite so many laughs, the story line just wasn't as good. More of a gross out and slapstick comedy than the first. It's just silly a lot of the time, you'll like it depending on your sense of humour. Pity Kelly Brook wasn't in it a bit more!
ScoopOnline
December 13, 2009
Honestly they shouldnt have done the sequel. Why for christ sake? The first one was so great but why ruin it with sequel.
TheGame90
½ August 12, 2008
Is this really funny? feels like it's been done before. But it was okay
½ June 15, 2009
one huge turdle from beginning to end, but i forced a little laugh when the asian guy pulls a hot-wheels car uot of his pants. HAHAHAHA OH SWEET PENISES ARE REALLY SHAPED LIKE CARS ARENT THEY!!! HAHA
cosmo313
½ June 9, 2006
There were a couple of scenes that were downright hilarious, but other than that, the movie tanks for me. Not that I think Schneider is super talented, but I think he's more capable of something better than this.
½ August 28, 2008
A dog squatted on my front lawn and this movie came out of its ass. That about sums it up.
½ April 24, 2006
I have to admit that this shitty non plot existing movie was actually pretty funny.
½ October 3, 2006
Not as good as the first but still got some good gags in there
½ April 13, 2007
Wow makes you really appreciate the first one even more!
½ November 17, 2007
Super funny!!!
December 31, 2011
There are only a small amount of funny moments, but there are quite a lot of hotties in it. Sequel is even worse than the first film, it even went from off colour humour to gross out humour, very disappointed.
poote
½ June 16, 2009
Yeah, watched it.
½ February 9, 2007
I liked it better than the first one. It had plenty of silly and even gross laughs. Rob Schneider is definitely a comedy genius, there is no doubt about that.
½ March 4, 2008
alot of bad press for this one but oh well i loved it and laughed just as hard as i did during the original
iLeo